become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Organizations
Granville County Genealogical Society 1746 Inc.
- Fosters genealogical research, education, and document preservation. Includes history and objectives, meetings and events, publications, and related links.
Guilford County Genealogical Society
- Non-profit organization dedicated to family history research and education. Features publications, programs and membership.
North Carolina Genealogical Society
- Membership organization dedicated to preserving and promoting genealogical studies in North Carolina. Founded in 1975, NCGS provides members and interested researchers with a variety of genealogical resources.
Sons of the American Revolution
- Historical, educational, and patriotic non-profit organization.
United States Daughters of 1812
- Organization for female descendants of US military who served between 1784-1815. Information on membership and activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:15:11 PM EST -