become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mountains/Health
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Health
- Provides cataract surgery, laser surgery, and glaucoma services. Features doctor profiles, vision procedures, overview of the practice, patient financing, FAQs. Locations in Asheville, Hendersonville, Franklin and Spruce Pine.
Employee Assistance Network
- Non-profit provider of employee assistance programs, managed behavioral healthcare services and work-related training and education programs.
MedWest Health System
- Healthcare system serving the state's western region. Features mission and vision, services, physicians, patient information, Locations in Hawood, Swain, Graham and Franklin counties.
Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC)
- Providing healthcare education, information, training, and services in Western North Carolina. Information on continuing education, library services, patient services, residency programs and student services.
Smoky Mountain Center
- Provides screening, assessment and referral for mental health, developmental disability, and substance abuse services throughout seven western counties. Features classes, FAQs, employment opportunities, location of centers.
Western North Carolina Association of Firefighters
- Regional firefighter organization. Features events, by laws, members, and meeting minutes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 18:35:07 UTC -