become an editor
the entire directory
only in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel_Hill/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Metro Areas: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill: Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Regions: Piedmont: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Society and Culture
American Association of Textile Chemists & Colorists
- AATCC is the world's largest technical and scientific textile membership society in the United States. Services include publications, education and development of test methods for the textile wet processing industry.
Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Advancing the medical sciences by supporting basic research relevant to health, and other scientific and educational activities.
Desis @ RTP
- Caters to the East Indian community in the Research Triangle Park area. Features events, classifieds, forums, and business directory.
Durham-Orange Genealogical Society of North Carolina
- Print, electronic, and community resources for genealogical research in Orange and Durham Counties.
Inter-Faith Food Shuttle
- Description of their food recovery program, volunteer needs, information on their job training program and how to hire a graduate, newsletter, and frequently asked questions.
- A nonprofit organization for the Japanese community and interested locals in the Triangle. Features projects, news, membership, gallery of photos, club directors. Includes Japanese translation.
Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association
- MEMA represents and serves US manufacturers of original equipment and replacement parts, service tools and equipment and chemicals for automobiles and trucks.
Shared Visions Foundation
- Dedicated to building the organizational capacity of and promoting cooperation among nonprofit agencies in Durham and Orange Counties.
Strong Women Organizing Outrageous Projects (SWOOP)
- Nonprofit organization of Triangle area women providing services to meet community needs. Features mission, sponsors, events, previous community projects.
Triangle Iguana Rescue
- Providing adoption, rescue, rehabilitation and education services. Includes profiles (with pictures) of available iguanas, calendar of events, and contact information.
Triangle United Way
- Let us handle your pledge with integrity.
Triangle Vegetarian Society
- News, calendar and contact information.
United States Equine Rescue League, Inc. - Triangle Region
- Local group rescues and rehabilitates neglected horses. Features adoptions, benefits, event schedule, success stories.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2013 at 6:15:07 UTC -