become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Legal_Services
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Counties: Wake: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Metro Areas: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Capitol District Law Offices
- Dispute resolution advocates in employment law, personal injury, and other areas of civil practice.
Hatch, Little and Bunn
- Offering services for landlord-tenant, traffic court, drunk driving defense, personal injury, and bankruptcy.
Henson and Fuerst
- Specializes in health care negligence and personal injury. Offices in Raleigh and Rocky Mount. Includes news and links.
The Kaplan Law Office
- Providing legal services dealing with employment issues, workers' compensation and disability, and immigration.
Kirby & Holt, LLP
- Offering statewide services for personal injury and product liability.
Mitchell & Associates Law Firm, PLLC
- Providing real estate, estate planning, and corporate law counsel. Includes firm overview, practie areas, attorney profiles, location.
R. Daniel Brady, JD, CPA
- Raleigh attorney, practicing in the areas of estate planning and wealth transfer, probate and estate administration. A partner with Nicholls and Crampton, P.A.
R. Michelle Sparrow, Attorney at Law
- Lawyer specializing in criminal law, civil law, and mediation. Includes attorney biography and service areas.
Randolph J. Hill
- Offering a general, civil, and criminal defense practice, including injury cases and business law.
Smith Debnam Narron Wyche Story & Myers, LLP
- Offering a broad range of services to businesses and individuals.
Stubbs and Perdue, PA
- General practice firm.
Tharrington Smith Attorneys at Law
- Offering services for matters including family law, civil litigation, criminal defense, school law, business torts, and personal injury.
Young, Moore and Henderson
- Offering a wide range of services for businesses and professionals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2015 at 0:54:09 UTC -