become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Counties: Durham: Business and Economy: Shopping
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Metro Areas: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill: Business and Economy: Shopping
- Baskets for babies, mothers, anniversaries, weddings, showers, students, sports fans and gourmets. Lists products and contact information.
Books Do Furnish A Room
- Used books; also buys and sells used CDs and sells comic books. Includes directions to shop.
- Offers candle making information and supplies. Features products, company overview, online catalog.
Fargo Hanna Oriental Rug Gallery
- Carries a variety of rugs. Features company overview, services, product gallery, vendor list.
James Kennedy Antiques
- Shop at Brightleaf Square sells nautical and medical antiques. Includes online catalog.
- Sells original rings, bracelets, and necklaces in gold, diamonds, and precious gems. Includes portfolio and virtual tour of shop.
- Regional shopping center with 165 stores, anchored by Hecht's and Sears. Directory, links to stores, news, events, and job opportunities.
One World Market
- Features handmade crafts from cultures around the world, sold on a "fair trade" basis. Mission, news, volunteer information, and map.
Persian Carpet Inc.
- Specializes in British arts and crafts and antique Persian carpets.
Price's Scientific Services
- Scientific refrigeration and incubator service and parts. Information on company and services offered.
- Carries home furnishings. Includes brands, product photos, online search and compare.
The Streets at Southpoint
- Super-regional mall anchored by Hecht's, Hudson Belk, Nordstrom, J.C. Penney, and Sears, and incorporating the outdoor Main Street shopping complex. Maps and calendar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 18, 2015 at 12:00:56 UTC -