become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asheville/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Asheville Tourists - Minor League Baseball Team
Antiques and Collectibles
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Counties: Buncombe: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Metro Areas: Asheville Metro: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Regions: Mountains: Recreation and Sports
Asheville / WNC Racing Pigeon Club
- Contact and membership information.
Asheville Academy of Taekwondo
- Offers training in Taekwondo. Features newsletter, schedule, tournament photos, and calendar.
Asheville Adult Baseball League
- Local teams create a safe and competitive environment for baseball enthusiasts. Features standings, schedule, sponsors, registration details, membership information.
- Teams for men, women and youth. Features team rosters, events, schedules, announcements, photo gallery, officers.
- Information on Junior Olympic team includes photos, profiles of coaches, membership roster, training schedule and calendar of meets.
Asheville Masters Swimming
- Promotes the sport of swimming. Features mission, calendar, facilities, coach, board of directors, membership.
Asheville Mushroom Club
- Offers meeting location, time and schedule of events.
Asheville Parks and Recreation Department
- Information on recreational facilities and programs, fees, and contact information.
Asheville Practical Shooting Association
- Local USPA club. Features history of the group, events, forum, competition results, photo gallery.
Asheville Racquet Club
- Complex offers tennis facilities and exercise classes. Includes information on programs, events, amenities and membership.
Asheville Sailing Club
- Competitive weekend sailing club. Features driving directions to Lake Julian, map of lake, schedule of events and membership information.
Asheville Track Club
- Social club for runners. List of upcoming races, beginner's program, meeting dates and contact information.
Asheville Wizards Football Club
- Features the team's overview and history, calendar, roster, road trips, social events, and reports on recent matches.
Asheville-Buncombe PC Users Group
- Meeting schedule and contact information for computer club.
Blue Ridge Bicycle Club
- Includes routes, membership information, calendar of events, and a mailing list.
Blue Ridge Rollergirls
- Women's flat track roller derby league. Presents team members and staff, season schedule, news.
Camp Cedar Cliff
- Christian adventure camp. Includes details of programs, objectives, staff, registration, directions, and contacts.
Elisha Mitchell Audubon Society
- Serves the Asheville area. Includes chapter news and events.
Food Lion Skate Park
- Information on skateboard park includes hours, calendar of events, photo gallery and tips and tricks.
Ho Sin Sool Dojang
- Teaches system of Korean Karate called Tang Soo Do. Information on system and classes.
Odyssey Summer Camp
- Day camp for grades K-6. Features programs, pool and tennis memberships, registration details, location.
Shaolin Kung Fu of Asheville
- Traditional Chinese martial arts instruction for all ages. Instructor biography, history of ShaoLin style, information on classes and FAQs.
Song O' Sky Chorus
- Information on amateur choral group, a chapter of Sweet Adelines International.
- Offers quietwater canoe float trips through the historic Biltmore Estate property. Photos and contact information.
- School teaches rapier fencing, the historical martial art of Western Europe. Information on school and programs.
Triathlon Club of Asheville
- Training schedule, races and membership information.
UNC-Asheville Women's Basketball
- Official web site with news, schedule, roster, statistics, photos.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 7:05:04 UTC -