become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Alternative
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Localities: A: Asheville: Health: Alternative
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Metro Areas: Asheville Metro: Health: Alternative
Asheville Center for Chinese Medicine
- Practice of acupuncturist Kath Bartlett, MS, LAc who also incorporates herbs, Tui Na massage and dietary counseling. Includes studies, articles, FAQs, forms.
- Directory of healers, practitioners and other resources involved with holistic health care.
Asheville Holistic Alternatives
- Directory offers links to sites on holistic and alternative care.
Blue Lotus School of Ayurveda
- A learning program designed for those who wish to benefit from Ayurveda in daily life, as well as those looking to integrate its principles into their health care professions.
Center for Holistic Medicine
- Offers acupuncture, herbal medicine, chiropractic and massage. Features services, practitioner profiles, hours, downloadable forms.
Center For Massage and Natural Health
- Offers professional massage therapy, including Swedish and sports massage and deep tissue work. Information on massage therapy certification program and services offered.
- Clinic of acupuncturist and herbalist Lorraine Harris. Features benefits, pain management, testimonials, FAQs, practitioner profile.
Community Acupuncture of Asheville
- Provides an introduction to Chinese medicine and information on expectations.
Elements of Wellness
- Licensed acupuncturist and herbalist. Features practioner's profile, services plus overview of sessions and news.
- Provides therapy, training, and education for recovering and healing traumatic life experiences. Information on publications, training and programs.
- Provides veterans with complementary and alternative therapies including chiropractic, acupuncture, massage, reiki and rolfing. Featurse services, hours, testimonials, news, photo gallery.
House of La Matrona
- Holistic midwifery school offers doula programs. Features the philosophy, faculty, board of directors, calendar, instructors, and curriculum. Includes articles and the state law regarding midwives.
InnerChi Massage And Bodywork
- Therapist Zach Comer specializes in relaxation and pain therapy. Features his credentials, testimonials, fees and hours.
- Certified Feldenkrais Method teacher helps people improve range of motion, reduce pain and live a fuller life. Includes local workshops and special events.
Lewis Family Natural Health
- Drs. Eric, N.D., and Kristina Lewis, N.D. offer naturopathic medicine. Features services, doctor profiles, articles, e-newsletter.
- Acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist Nicole Jurkovic, L.Ac. specializes in treating women’s health issues. Features conditions treated, practitioner profile, classes.
Marion Stone - Rolf Method Practitioner
- Method of massage restores balance to body. Information on practice and contact information.
Massage Therapist Lynn Harris
- Features biography, information on services and contact details.
Natural Vision Improvement
- Offers information on Holistic approach to vision care involving use of exercises to improve vision. Newsletter and information on staff and services.
The Pilates Studio
- Offers programs for individuals and groups with a focus on addressing unique needs. Includes overview of Pilates and practitioner biography.
Pretzel Kids Yoga
- Offers yoga classes for children plus prenatal yoga training and teaching certification. Features mission, calendar, workshops, founder's profile.
Relax & Rejuvenate Massage Center
- Offers a variety of massage therapies from cranio-sacral to hot stone. Features treatments, therapist profiles, pricing.
Ronald R. Parks, M.D., PLLC
- Holistic doctor offers integrative medicine and psychiatry. Features physician profile, consultation specialties, and related articles.
Stephen Opper, LMBT
- Offers structurally oriented bodywork. Features therapist's credentials, rates, client testimonials, conditions treated, history of manual medicine.
Wellness Lifestyles Center
- Jane Smolnik, N.D. offers natural medicine, iridology, reflexolgy and holistic therapies. Includes practitioner qualifications, fees, classes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 17, 2013 2:19:45 PM EST -