become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asheville/Education
Colleges and Universities
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Counties: Buncombe: Education
Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Metro Areas: Asheville Metro: Education
The Alumni Center of Asheville City Schools
- Center preserves the history the city school system with a focus on high schools. Includes mission and overview of the project, services, artifacts, location of the center, yearbooks, photo gallery, FAQs.
Around The Son Preschool
- Sponsored by Skyland United Methodist Church. Presents the program and curriculum, information for parents, calendar, handbook, location.
Asheville City School System
- Information on school system, as well as job openings and news.
The Asheville City Schools Foundation
- Organization offers financial and volunteer support to students in the city school system. Information on foundation, activities, and contact information.
Asheville High School
- Aerial map, school departments, clubs, pool project and general information.
Asheville Middle School
- City school for grades 6, 7 and 8. Information on academic program, student art gallery, and school calendar.
Asheville Montessori School
- Year round academic programs for ages 2 1/2 to 6 1/2. Fee schedule, history and calendar.
The Asheville School
- Independent co-educational college-preparatory boarding and day school. Features faculty profiles, alumni information and admissions procedures.
- Offers private one-on-one assistance to K-12 students. Features owner's profile, client testimonials, philosophy, FAQs.
Blue Ridge Montessori
- Features curriculum, summer camp, facility, school calendar, tuition and fees, parent handbook.
Carolina Day School
- A co-educational, non-sectarian independent school for grades Pre-kindergarten through 12. Information on admissions, financial aid and alumni.
The Center for Diversity Education
- Integrates diversity and tolerance in the K-12 classroom. Features exhibits and tours, programs available for in-school presentation, teacher instruction, FAQs.
Center for Evidence-Based Practices
- Promotes adoption of early childhood education, parent and family support, and family-centered practices. Includes mission, goals, and staff.
Center for Excellence in Early Childhood Education
- Promotes best practices in early childhood education and operates the UNCA Early Learning Center. Features mission, goals, and activities.
Charles C. Bell Elementary
- Public school serving grades K through 5. Presents school administration and staff, academics, activities, calendar, and parent resources.
Charles T. Koontz Intermediate School
- Public school serving grades 5 and 6. Presents staff, academics, clubs and activites, calendar, PTO, parent resources.
Claxton School of Arts and Humanities
- City magnet elementary school for grades K-5. Information on academics, teachers, events and school calendar.
- Serving grades K through 4. Includes school administration, staff directory, activities, academics, policies, calendar, handbook, resources for parents.
Emmanuel Lutheran School
- Providing Christian education since 1958. Includes admissions, academics, athletics, clubs, photo gallery, calendar.
Evergreen Community Charter School
- Offers experiential, holistic, child-centered education. Features links for kids, parents, and teachers plus enrollment, staff, and FAQs.
Francine Delany New School for Children
- Grades K through 8 charter school. Includes philosophy, history, academic calendar, employment opportunities.
Franklin School of Innovation
- Public charter middle and high school. Presents mission and vision, academics, enrollment, expeditionary learning approach, board of directors, career opportunities.
The French Broad River Academy
- Independent middle school for boys. Includes mission, curriculum, enrollment, FAQs, faculty, calendar.
Hall Fletcher Elementary
- Public school serving grades K through 5. Features the school's history, staff directory, calendar, class pages, media program, resources for parents.
- Private middle school for girls. Features academics, admissions, financial aid, parent handbook, school calendar, news, faculty and staff.
Haw Creek Elementary
- Serving grades K through 5. Includes academics, staff, administration, handbook, activities, calendar and resources for parents.
Ira B. Jones Elementary
- City system primary school. Information on staff and academic programs and calendar.
Isaac Dickson Elementary
- City system magnet school focusing on experiential learning. Information on philosophy, student gallery, calendar and academic information.
Joe P. Eblen Intermediate
- County public school serving grades 5 and 6. Presents academics, staff directory, activities, handbook, resources for parents, calendar.
Lee H. Edwards Class of 1968 Alumni Website
- Alumni and reunion planning site for the 1967, 1968 and 1969 graduating classes. Includes classmate and faculty directory, photo albums, memorial page, Reunion details.
The Magic Attic Preschool
- Half-day preschool for children ages 3-5. Features philosophy, teacher profile, costs, daily schedule. photo gallery.
Montessori Elementary School of Asheville
- Promotes a multi-sensorial learning experience for children in grades 1 through 3. Includes philosophy, staff profiles, photos, news.
- Nature-centered play-based learning for preschoolers. Includes teachers, testimonials, philosophy, testimonials, photos.
North Asheville Preschool
- Sponsored by the Asbury United Methodist Church. Features enrollment, tuition, policies, extracurricular activities, calendar, location.
- Offers parenting seminars and video training classes. Company profile, information on products and services.
- Public K through 5 school. Includes academics, staff, activities, calendar, PTO, student handbook.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Offers a variety of classes, seminars and services for retirees. Information on programs and schedule of events.
Rainbow Mountain Children's School
- Offers a holistic program of alternative education from preschool through 8th grade. School calendar, newsletter and admissions information.
Read to Succeed
- Volunteers help the city's school children achieve reading success. Includes curriculum, board of directors, news, events, coaching resources.
Sand Hill - Venable Elementary
- County public school serving grades K through 5. Includes administration and staff, curriculum, activities, calendar, PTO.
School of Inquiry and Life Sciences at Asheville
- High school focuses on post-secondary education and employability. Includes faculty, programs, technology, resources for parents and students, academic calendar, photo galleries.
T.C. Roberson High School
- Public school serving the south Asheville area. Includes curriculum, staff, athletics, Freshman Academy, clubs and activities, student policies.
Valley Springs Middle School
- Public school serving grades 7 and 8. Features academics, athletics, staff, media center, calendar, clubs and activities, news.
Vance Elementary School
- Mission statement and contact information for classical studies magnet and NASA Explorer school.
Westminster Presbyterian Preschool
- Offers classes for children from 15 months through 5 years. Includes learning activities, staff, information for parents, newsletter, location.
William Randolph School
- Features school history, mission statement and class information on programs for middle and high schoolers.
William W. Estes Elementary
- Public kindergarten through fourth grade school. Includes mission, staff, academics, activities, parent resources, calendar, history, photo gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 4, 2014 at 13:55:38 UTC -