become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Health: Associations
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
Carolina Health and Humor Association
- A non-profit educational service organization dedicated to promoting a healthy lifestyle through humor and entertainment in health care. Information on philosophy and membership.
National Kidney Foundation of North Carolina
- Health agency dedicated to the detection, prevention and treatment of diseases of the kidney and urinary tract.
North Carolina Recreation Therapy Association
- Non-profit professional organization of certified therapeutic recreation specialists.
Office of Healthy Carolinians
- Community based partnerships to improve health in the state founded on community engagement, partnership development and resource sharing. Health objective, certification, governor's task force, regional office, county profile, community assessment, training, resource and conference information.
Survivors and Victims Empowerment (SAVE)
- Program identifies, trains and works with tobacco survivors and acts as a resource for groups in the state. Features survivor stories, school visits, and guestbook.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:12:42 UTC -