become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_Carolina/Government
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Government
By Metro Area
Regional: North America: United States: Government
North Carolina Government Portal
- Official State web site. Provides state-related information for citizens, visitors, and businesses about and available from state executive, judicial and legislative divisions, and elected officials and local governments.
Centralina Council of Governments
- Serves as a conduit of grants, a staff resource for members, and a forum for local governments. Programs administered such as Area Agency on Aging and Marine Commissions, member governments, and annual report.
Division of Community Assistance
- Assists local governments across the state with community development, economic development, smart growth management and downtown revitalization.
Eastern Carolina Council of Government
- Provides an organizational mechanism for local elected officials to meet and deal with region-wide issues. Governments in the region, statistics, funding sources, transportation and water resources information, and grant writing tips.
North Carolina General Assembly
- Official website containing information on committees, convening times, audio broadcasts, news, and calendars.
North Carolina Industrial Commission
- Workers' Compensation site. Offers information to Tar Heel claimants, employers, insurance carriers, their attorneys, and other interested parties.
Office of the Secretary of State
- Provides accurate and timely information and preserves documents and records. Posts corporations database, business license information, and certified safety professionals.
State Board Of Examiners of Electrical Contractors
- Certifies qualified individuals, issues licenses, and regulates persons engaging in electrical contracting within the State. Board members, staff directory, laws and rules, examinations, fees, and services.
State Center for Health Statistics
- SCHS collects, analyzes, and publishes North Carolina health statistics including vital records (births, deaths, marriages, and divorces), cancer, and birth defects.
State Data Center
- Consortium of state and local agencies. Provides links to information and assistance with using and interpreting data about the state and its component geographic areas.
Western Piedmont Council of Governments
- Serves local governments as a source of technical assistance and professional services. Governing board, local members, and programs and services.
Wildlife Resources Commission
- Regulates hunting, inland fishing, trapping and boating in the State. Information and instructions for licenses and permits, regulations, workshops, boating access area map, information on coexisting with wildlife.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2014 at 1:36:16 UTC -