the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Real_Estate
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: North Carolina: Business and Economy: Real Estate
For Sale by Owner
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Real Estate
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Business and Economy: Real Estate
North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Licenses and regulates real estate agents in the state. Features application process, online license renewal, laws and guidelines, and licensee database.
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) North Carolina Chapter
- State chapter of designees, candidates, and affiliate members. Features upcoming events, resources for agents, membership, committees, and listings search.
Chicago Title North Carolina
- Provides title insurance and escrow services. Includes services, news, and downloadable CT forms. Locations across the state.
Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Chapter 105
- Provides mission statement, meeting schedule, lists officers and education committee chairs, area property management companies, friends, national IREM information, and contact for issues and questions.
NC Council of Residential Specialists
- Includes list of members, membership information, educational opportunities and contact information.
NC Realtors Talk
- Blog provides updates on events and issues impacting brokers and the industry. Features recent posts, archive, news. Maintained by NCAR, the state's trade organization.
NCAR Housing Opportunity Foundation
- Charitable organization helps families attain the goal of home ownership. Features mission, affordable housing facts, grants, events, online contributions.
North Carolina Association of Realtors Inc.
- State level trade organization. Provides consumer information, directory of Realtors, legislation updates, education, market statistics, member resources, news and publications.
North Carolina Homes for Sale
- Blog containing listings of homes for sale in the Raleigh and Triangle area, Charlotte, and Wilmington.
North Carolina Housing Finance Agency
- Creates affordable housing opportunities for citizens. Includes the organization's mission profile and history plus resources for homebuyers, developers and lenders. Based in Raleigh.
North Carolina Licensed Home Inspectors Association
- Non-profit association promotes excellence and exemplary practice within the profession. Offers inspector locator, FAQs, and resources.
North Carolina Realtors Land Institute (NC RLI)
- State chapter serving brokers of land tracts. Features calendar, newsletter, ALC designation, courses, list of members.
North Carolina Vacation Rental Managers Association (NCVRMA)
- Professional trade organization for property management companies specializing in vacation rental management. Features membership benefits, directory of members, list of directors.
Paradigm Development Group LLC
- Planning, development and construction of medical and general business parks, build to suit, turn-key development for commercial, retail and medical offices, luxury apartments, and professional user clients.
Radon in North Carolina
- NC Cooperative Extension presents radon facts, measurement and testing, reduction. Includes information for home buyers and home sellers.
Statewide Title, Inc.
- Providing title insurance and 1031 exchange services. Includes online submissions, forms, newsletter articles and information for attorneys. Local offices across the state.
Wakefield Development Company
- Residential developer in the Carolinas. Features company profile, communities, news. Offices in Raleigh and Calabash.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 12:16:10 AM EST -