become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New York: Society and Culture: Youth
Finger Lakes Region
New York City
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Education
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Astor Services for Children
- United Way member agency providing community and residential services for children and families throughout the state. Includes history, services, events, training and employment opportunities.
Citizens' Committee for Children of New York
- New York City's oldest city-based, multi-issue child advocacy organization. This site offers alerts and facts about kids in NYC.
Families Together In New York State
- Parent-run organization striving to provide a unified voice for children with emotional, behavioral, and social challenges. Includes news, parent chatroom, and resources on child mental health, juvenile justice, youth/parent rights, and related topics.
New York State Council on Children and Families
- Provides a neutral forum for the identification and resolution of issues that require policy planning and analysis within an interagency framework of the state government. Publishes Kids Count data, special reports, and information about statewide initiatives.
Prevent Child Abuse New York
- State chapter of the international organization. Includes events, membership, educational resources, and ways to help.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 2:15:09 PM EDT -