become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Politics
Society and Culture
New York City
Candidates and Campaigns
League of Women Voters
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Government
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics
Brill Public Affairs
- Trenton-based lobbying, public relations and Internet publishing company that represents businesses and trade associations with the New Jersey Legislature and state government agencies.
Empire Center for New York State Policy
- is an independent, nonpartisan research organization devoted to promoting sound solutions to the many challenges facing New York State.
The Empire Page
- Links to national and state-focused news stories, editorials and columns as well as regular and guest columns, links pages and book reviews. [Subscription required.]
Hodes and Landy
- Albany NY Lobbyists employing hands-on approach to consulting and lobbying through a process of attention, access, and advocacy.
Mackin and Company
- Albany, New York lobbying and state government relations firm.
- Political resource for information on debate, news, campaign coverage, and candidates in New York.
Powers & Company
- Providing governmental and business development consulting services to organizations, individuals and political subdivisions before New York State’s decision makers.
Usenet nyc.politics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2014 at 23:30:18 UTC -