become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Organizations
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Floral Park Historical Society
- Dedicated to preserving Floral Park's rich heritage, architecture, artifacts, and history. Includes events, photo gallery, gift shop and profile of the organization.
Minisink Valley Historical Society
- Our Society's headquarters is located at 127-133 West Main Street in Port Jerivs, New York. Fort Decker, a stone house built in 1760, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is the Society's museum. The Robert Kleinstuber House, which is located behind it, is the center of the Society's day-to-day activities and is the location of the Society's storage facilities.
New-York Historical Society
- New York City's oldest museum. Exhibitions, educational programs, research library and print room, Museum Store and Kid City.
Old Brutus Historical Society
- This historical society is based in Weedsport NY.
- Dedicated to preserving New York State's rich heritage of historic buildings, districts and landscapes through grant programs, technical support, legal assistance and public policy work.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:02:06 UTC -