become an editor
the entire directory
only in Western/Health
Regional: North America: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Health
Alzheimer's Association of Western New York
- Includes events, membership and volunteer information, and Alzheimer's information.
Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center
- Tests, evaluates and treats children and adults with hearing loss and speech problems. Information on advanced technology hearing aids, assistance devices and repairs provided.
Christian Counseling Ministries of Western New York
- Nonprofit religious organization providing therapy on a sliding fee scale by professionally trained counselors.
Council Optometric Centers
- Eye care facility with information regarding contact lenses, sun glasses, safety programs, news, promotions, and an online catalog.
- Information regarding residential homes in Eden, Olean, and West Seneca, NY, including rates, services, and maps.
Gluten Free In WNY
- Support for people with Celiac Disease and others on this diet in the greater Buffalo and Niagara Falls New York area. Includes news, supplements, food links, local restaurants and books and newsletters.
The Horizon Corporations
- Offers integrated outpatient mental health, chemical dependency, medical and vocational rehabilitation and placement services.
- Four major Western New York health systems: Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo General, DeGraff Memorial and Millard Fillmore Gates Circle and Suburban.
Lupus Foundation of Western New York
- Information on Lupus, services offered, support groups, and events.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates of Western New York
- Includes overview, doctors, surgical services, financial policies, contact information, and online forms.
Southern Tier Health Care System
- A NYS rural health network for Cattaraugus, Allegany, and Chautauqua Counties. Covers services, members, education center, events, and profile.
Western New York Urology Associates, LLC
- With locations throughout the region. Includes services, doctors, hospital affiliations, referring physicians, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 16, 2014 at 5:24:10 UTC -