become an editor
the entire directory
only in Capital_District/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Society and Culture
Association of Nigerians
- Regional club for people interested in Nigerian culture and heritage. Bylaws, leadership, events, and links to Nigerian resources.
Capital District Bridge Association
- Newsletter, events, and list of sanctioned clubs for avid bridge players.
Capital District Child Care Coordinating Council (CDCCCC)
- A non-profit organization serving parents, employers, and child care providers in Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga and Schenectady counties in New York State.
Capital District Community Gardens
- A community service organization to improve neighborhoods through gardening and urban greening programs. Describes activities, events and how to become involved.
Capital District Tobacco-Free Coalition
- Offers smoke-free restaurant directory, secondhand smoke information for businesses, educators, medical professionals, parents, and help for smokers to quit smoking.
The Community Foundation for the Greater Capital Region
- Philanthropic organization that helps people and communities organize trust funds and foundations.
GLSEN New York Capital Region
- Information on upcoming events, training, and regular e-bulletins.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Northeast New York
- Dedicated to granting wishes to special children with life threatening illnesses. Information about how to adopt an angel, giving, volunteering, and making referrals.
PEF Region 8
- Capital District branch of the Public Employees Federation (AFL-CIO) affiliates of AFT and SEIU. Includes news, committee reports and contact details.
Phil Steck for Congress
- New York's 21st Congressional District as a civil rights and labor attorney. Includes issues, about, news and contact information.
Umbrella of the Capital District, Inc
- Non-profit program provides regional services to help senior citizens and people with disabilities live in their own homes and maintain independence.
United Way of the Greater Capital Region
- Philanthropic organization serving Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady and Schoharie Counties. Information on activities, organization history, community impact, fund-raising, volunteer opportunities, and other topics.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 27, 2013 at 12:33:32 UTC -