become an editor
the entire directory
only in Capital_District/Health
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Health
Alpha Pregnancy Care Center
- Located in Latham, Albany, and Schenectady. Details on their pregnancy testing, counseling, referrals, clothing and supplies, parenting classes, support groups, and educational items.
Capital Neurological Associates, P.C.
- Physicians highly trained to treat disorders of the nervous system, which include diseases of the brain, spinal cord nerves, and muscles. Covers staff, services, and information for patients. Clinics in Albany, Troy and Rensselaer.
Cardiology Associates of Schenectady
- Cardiology medical practice located in Niskayuna, Amsterdam, Schenectady, Gloversville and Clifton Park. Patient education and patient services information.
Community Care Physicians
- Physician directed, multi-specialty medical group practice with offices throughout the area. Site requires Flash.
- Provides eyewear and specialty vision products. Locations in Delmar, Latham, Albany, and Clifton Park.
- Provides life coaching and mental health services, conferences and workshops, special clinics, needs assessment and therapy. Includes background on staff members.
Mohawk Ambulance Service
- Includes profile, response area map, statistics, services offered, training classes, and employment opportunities.
- Local specialists in bone and joint surgery provide information about their qualifications and their offices.
Sampson's Prosthetic & Orthotic Laboratory
- Comprehensive orthotic and prosthetic services along with a rehabilitation team.
Schenectady Regional Orthopedic Associates
- Physical therapy and other rehabilitation services in Albany, Schenectady, and Saratoga counties and Clifton Park, NY.
Upstate Plastic Surgery, PC
- Performs cosmetic surgery procedures. Features before and after gallery, facial rejuvenation, body contouring, financing and contact information.
Visiting Nurse Association of Albany, Inc.
- Providing home health services and employment opportunities. Accredited by J.C.A.H.O. and New York State's Department of Health.
- Non-profit group serving people with learning disabilities, neurological impairments, or autism. Site describes programs for all children and families throughout the region.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2014 at 1:05:09 UTC -