become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_York_City_Metro/Society_and_Culture
New York City Metro
Society and Culture
Bergen County, NJ
Fairfield County, CT
New York City
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Society and Culture
American Indian Community House
- Serving the American Indian community of the New York metropolitan area.
American Planning Association New York Metro Chapter
- Provides directory of local firms, and regional and national news.
Associated Musicians of Greater New York
- Local 802 of the American Federation of Musicians.
- Humane organization that provides shelter, care and compassion to homeless animals; never destroys adoptable animals. Locations in Manhattan, Wantagh and Westhampton.
Center For Family Support
- Not-for-profit human service agency providing support and assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities, traumatic brain injuries and the elderly.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of Metro New York
Margert Community Corporation
- Provides nonprofit, community-based housing, energy and repair assistance to low and moderate-income tenants, homeowners, the elderly and disabled, throughout Far Rockaway and Metro NYC.
New York City Students Against War
- Building an independent network of student anti-war activists. Message board, news, and articles.
Swiss Benevolent Society of New York
- Organized to help fellow Swiss in greater New York. Describes the organization, its social service and scholarship programs. Includes a calendar of events and the Swiss Business Directory.
The Women's Mosaic
- New York City. Nonprofit promoting intercultural understanding and empowerment among all women through monthly multicultural or self-improvement activities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 6:15:06 UTC -