become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_York_City_Metro/Health
New York City Metro
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New York: Metro Areas: New York City Metro: Health
Bergen County, NJ
Essex County, NJ
Fairfield County, CT
Hudson County, NJ
Middlesex County, NJ
New York City
Passaic County, NJ
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Health
Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Health
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Health
Child Neurology and Developmental Center
- The pediatric neurology practice of Dr. Rami Grossman, M.D. and Dr. Jose Semuya, with offices in New Hyde Park and Queens. Includes physician biographies and information about disorders treated.
Dental Care Kids
- Pediatric practice serving Stamford, Greenwich, New Canaan, Darien and Westchester County.
- Mayra Modesto-Garrido, DDS, provides general and laser dentistry. Locations in Glen Rock and Passaic, NJ.
- Walk-in basic emergency and primary health care seven days a week. Bayside, Mineola, and Glendale.
Food For Life
- Delivers metabolic typing diet three meals and two snacks right to the door daily. Serving the five boroughs of New York and Long Island.
Gary S. Hitzig, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Provides hair treatments for men and women, specializing in thinning hair, baldness, micro linear punch procedure. Locations in Manhattan and Long Island.
Gateway Pregnancy Centers
- Located in Elizabeth and Irvington, NJ. Offers pregnancy tests, Christian peer counseling, post-abortion recovery, and practical support. Articles about biblical views on reproductive health topics.
Greater New York Hospital Association
- Trade association of not-for-profit hospitals and continuing care facilities, both voluntary and public, in the metropolitan area. Includes statements on health policy issues and directories (with links) of member hospitals and related businesses.
InForm Fitness studio
- Describes the workouts with trainer Adam Zickerman, a proponent of the slow-burn workout. Locations in Manhattan and Massapequa.
Laureen Langer, D.D.S. and Burton Langer, D.M.D.
- Specialize in periodontics. Offices Manhattan and Scarsdale. Includes profiles, procedures performed, gallery and FAQ.
- Certified Personal Trainer serving clients in New York City, Hoboken, Jersey City, and surrounding areas.
New York Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (NYCOSH)
- Fact sheets, information about health and safety rights for workers, and news about health and safety policy.
Permanent Cosmetics By Theresa
- Make-up for those who have lost features naturally or through a medical condition as well as or those who wish to enhance their natural beauty. Includes FAQ, before and after photos, and testimonials.
Schulman Vein Center
- Vein clinic and vein center to treat all varicose and spider veins without surgery. Locations in New York City, Great Neck and Commack.
- Self-help support organization for NYC-area women with breast or ovarian cancer. Describes activities, locations, and volunteer opportunities. Includes mailing-list sign-up.
Steve R. Fallek, M.D.
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon based in New York, NY, and Teaneck, NJ.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation: Greater New York City
- Hosts a Race for the Cure and provides grants, education, outreach, news, and resources.
Veterans Affairs NY/NJ Veterans Healthcare Network
- A network of nine major VA medical centers in the area serving veteran and the active military population. Includes local center and contact information.
Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Provides home health care and community based health services in the five boroughs of New York City and Nassau County on Long Island. Also serves Monmouth and Middlesex Counties and parts of Ocean County, New Jersey, through an affiliate.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 9:05:11 PM EDT -