become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rochester/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Rochester Red Wings
University of Rochester Athletics
BayCreek Paddling Center
- Retailer of fine canoes and kayaks offering rentals, nature tours, guided canoe and kayak trips, shuttles, certified instruction and team building.
Blue Cross Arena
- The home of the AHL Rochester Americans hockey team offers information on events, seating maps, directions and tickets.
EAA Chapter 44
- Local chapter of the Experimental Aircraft Association promotes general and sport aviation. Member projects, contact information, history, photo gallery and meeting information.
Genesee Valley Harriers Running Club (GVH)
- Dedicated to distance running, in general, and to the sport of cross-country, in particular. The main goal of GVH is to field full and competitive teams (male, female, and masters) for regional and national competition in cross-country and road racing.
Greater Rochester Area Disc Association (GRADA)
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the future development, promotion, and awareness of the sport of Ultimate Frisbee.
Greater Rochester Iris Society
- American Iris Society affiliate provides event and membership details.
Greater Rochester Track Club
- A non-profit volunteer organization who helps individuals be more fit, to learn more about themselves, to find the time for exercise, and to prevent common running injuries offers a race schedule, results, membership and contact information.
Lilac City Tournament
- Bowling tournament for men, women, and mixed teams. Information on entry fees, lodging and scores as well as an online entry form are available.
Mid-Town Athletic Club
- Membership athletic club and racquet facility. Includes facilities, membership details, employment opportunities, programs and news.
Rochester Area Flyers (RAF)
- Club of hang gliding enthusiasts who meet monthly to discuss flying techniques, experiences, instruction, site regulations and equipment.
Rochester Area Masters Swimming
- A Masters swim team in the Niagara LMSC of United States Masters Swimming offering Rochester area swimmers aged 19 and over up to four coached workouts per week at two Rochester facilities.
Rochester Area TriathleteS (RATS)
- A non-profit group of athletes offering information, support, workouts, races, clinics, picnics, and parties to the local multi-sport enthusiast provides a calendar of events, newsletters, race results and photos.
Rochester Curling Club
- Provides information about the club and about the sport of curling in general.
- Resources for local gardeners, including event calendar, related groups, and a searchable list of garden and plant links.
Rochester Rapids Swim Team
- Competitive swimming for boys and girls ages 5 to 19. Includes FAQ, newsletters, records.
Rochester Rock, Ice & Snow Climbing Club
- Rock climbing, wall climbing, bouldering, ice climbing, hiking, walking and general mountaineering group presents a schedule of meetings, photos from previous climbs and by-laws.
Rochester Running Page
- Provides resources for local recreational and competitive runners. Includes information on running groups, races, fun runs and results from local events.
- Democrat and Chronicle sponsored site features coverage of the Red Wings, Amerks, Rhinos, Knighthawks, Buffalo Bills and local high schools.
Rochester Sports Garden
- Offers two basketball courts, batting cages and two indoor soccer fields.
Rochester Squash Racquets Association
- Lists area squash clubs, local standings, league information and a newsletter.
- An AAU girls' basketball club.
Rochester Yacht Club
- Information about the facilities, restaurant, gift shop, calendar and race schedules.
- Boating information and links for the local area.
- Indoor rock climbing and fitness center for adults and kids offering leagues, team building, individual courses, and scout merit badge programs. Includes pricing, hours, directions, and class information.
Upstate New York Homebrewers Association
- Provides membership and competition information, newsletters, and details about their yeast bank.
Weavers' Guild of Rochester, Inc.
- Fosters interest in weaving and related fiber arts.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 18, 2015 at 12:24:31 UTC -