become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rochester/Health
Conditions and Diseases
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Counties: Monroe: Health
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Regions: Western: Health
The Baird Nursing Home
- Offers a small, intimate residential and rehabilitation care choice. A high staffing ratio delivers medical and personal services.
- Provides treatment to alcohol and chemical abusers and their families.
- Non-profit agency dedicated to guiding older adults through the transitions associated with the second half of life.
Linden Oaks Physical Therapy
- Specialize in the physical therapy treatment of musculoskeletal, orthopedic and neuromuscular injuries and post-surgical rehabilitation. Includes services, staff profiles, and location.
Litron Laboratories, Ltd.
- A genetic toxicology testing laboratory performing Ames, lymphoma, CHO assays, and flow cytometric micronucleus tests, marketed as MicroFlow.
- Medical device research, manufacturing and marketing company that provides products for minimally invasive therapeutic procedures.
Q Med Spa at Lindsay House
- Spa offers both corrective and pampering treatments including Botox, photo-rejuvenation, energetic body and face treatments.
Rochester Community Individual Practice Association, Inc.
- A physician-directed, community-wide, healthcare organization that is committed to physician and patient advocacy and to the delivery of cost-effective and accessible care.
Rochester Drug Cooperative, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical wholesaler that services New York and Pennsylvania. Sells pharmaceutical drugs and OTC items to independent pharmacies.
Rochester General Health System
- Family of health care providers serving the greater Rochester area. Facilities include Rochester General Hospital, The Genesee Hospital, ViaHealth of Wayne (Newark and Myers Hospitals), The Behavioral Health Network, Independent Living for Seniors, Hill Haven, ViaHealth Home Care and ViaHealth Home Care II.
Rochester Orthopedic Laboratories
- Evaluates, fabricates and fits custom prostheses and orthoses. Includes staff listing, FAQ, and description of services.
Rochester Radiology Associates, PC
- Offer Diagnostic Radiology , Computed Tomography (CT), Mammography, Ultrasonography, Fluoroscopy and Pediatric Services.
Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Provides lodging and emotional support to families of children receiving medical treatment in area medical facilities. House tours and volunteer opportunities.
St. John's Home
- Not-for-profit, inter-denominational progressive long term care community for seniors offering independent and assisted living, skilled nursing home care, Alzheimer's services, rehabilitation, hospice, and related services.
Unity Health System
- Range of acute care, women's health services, long term care facilities, senior services.
University of Rochester Medical Center
- Includes the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, the School of Nursing, the Eastman Dental Center, the University of Rochester Medical Faculty Group, Strong Memorial Hospital and the Children's Hospital at Strong.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2016 at 9:24:03 UTC -