become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organizations
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New York: Localities: R: Rochester: Business and Economy: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Counties: Monroe: Business and Economy: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Regions: Western: Business and Economy: Organizations
American Institute of Architects - Rochester, NY Chapter
- Members are architects who are legal residents of and have been licensed or registered by any state, the District of Columbia, or any U.S. Territory.
ASQ Rochester Section
- Local affiliate of a national organization that promotes the use of quality principles, concepts, and technologies to enable continuous improvement.
National Association of Purchasing Management-Rochester
- Rochester chapter of a not-for-profit association that provides national and international leadership in purchasing and supply management research and education.
Print On Demand Initiative (PODi)
- Leads the evolution of the digital printing infrastructure by promoting interoperability through standards.
Project Management Institute - PMI Rochester
- A non-profit project management professional association, with over 125,000 members worldwide.
Rochester Better Business Bureau
- Consumer Information, complaint resolution, and business reports.
Young Professionals III: A Rochester Women's Network SIG
- Brings together women with commonalities via social gatherings to make personal and professional contacts. Gatherings occur once a month.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 13, 2012 at 6:45:05 UTC -