become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Music
Arts and Entertainment
Bands and Artists
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Counties: Monroe: Arts and Entertainment: Music
89.7 WITR FM
- College radio station at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Active supporters of new music in many genres.
Bach Children's Chorus
- Choir for local students age 8 to 15. Includes history and music samples.
Brighton Symphony Orchestra
- The premier community orchestra serving the greater Rochester metropolitan area. Features program schedule, and biographies.
The Dinner Dogs
- Recording and touring band for children presents sound clips, show dates, animations, and a printable coloring book.
Dynamic Recording Studios
- Professional 24 track recording studio featuring an online catalog of music, and also offering professional web designs.
Ellco Entertainment Agency
- Contracts bands, musicians and DJs for weddings, corporate events, festivals and other gatherings. Large selection of groups with pictures and audio clips.
Golden Link Folk Singing Society
- A not-for-profit educational corporation that has been organizing, promoting, presenting, and encouraging folk music since 1971.
Jam-N-Stam DJ Service
- Party DJs available for karaoke and dance music at weddings, business parties.
- A eighteen-voice chamber ensemble well known for its core repertoire of sixteenth and seventeenth century madrigals and motets.
Nik Entertainment Co.
- Organization boasts of a cadre of almost 100 musical artists and event professionals who are committed to providing the ultimate party experience.
- Aggressive hard rock with heavy flowing riffs and aggressive, melodic vocals. Site features tour dates, discography, photos, and member bios.
- An experienced piano teacher who loves to make learning fun. Piano methods are made to cater to all types of learning styles from 4 years old to senior citizens.
Rochester Gay Men's Chorus
- Creates social change through excellence in the choral arts. Concert and ticket information is available.
Rochester Music Coalition
- Organization to help support the local music scene. Provides artist/venue/vendor directories, helpful articles, and event calendars.
Rochester Oratorio Society
- Dedicated to bringing the best of choral music to Rochester audiences and providing opportunities for singers in the community to take part.
Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra
- Includes schedule and ticket information.
Rochester Theatre Organ Society
- A not-for-profit educational institution formed to preserve theater pipe organs. Concert schedules, photos, directions and membership information are available.
University of Rochester Ensembles and Musical Organizations
- Includes upcoming performance information.
What's Real Unlimited
- Specializing in studio/live multitrack and binaural recording, songwriting, album producing and live sound mixing. Includes studio information, news, sound clips and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2013 at 9:54:09 UTC -