become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rochester/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Artists and Galleries
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Counties: Monroe: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Regions: Western: Arts and Entertainment
- Politics and entertainment opinion e-magazine. Open forums, opinion and editorials.
Hochstein School of Music and Dance
- School for music and dance provides schedule of concerts and lessons, as well as press clippings.
JayceLand's Rochester Weekly Events
- Weekly notes on local nightlife, including comedy performances, live bands, current movies, karaoke, and trivia contests. Links to archives of past lists; weekly polls.
- Group tour information, guide to community events, schedule and map, and horticultural information for annual May festival celebrating the local abundance of lilacs. Event includes parade, 10K run, arts and crafts show, live performances.
Little Science Wizards
- A small company focused on teaching children science through hands on experimentation at birthday parties, presentations, and shows.
Project U.N.I.Q.U.E., Inc.
- A not-for-profit cultural organization providing customized, standards-based arts-in-education programs to meet the needs of students and educators. Includes mission, history, programs, and affiliations.
Rochester Art Club
- History, membership, and events calendar for group that sponsors juried art show and community arts events.
Rochester Art Supply
- Art Supplies and Online Catalog. A complete line of acrylics, pastels, oils, duo oils, encaustics, brushes, papers, and easels.
- Photographic tour of the local Horses on Parade display includes images from construction of the horses, as well as searchable database.
Sibley Music Library
- This is the largest music library affiliated with any college or university in the U.S. With nearly three-quarters of a million items, it has vast resources for performance and historical research.
Writers & Books
- Provides opportunities for lifelong involvement with reading and writing by offering programs and settings in which literary creativity can take root and flourish.
Young Audiences of Rochester (YAR)
- Non-profit arts-in-education organization who work collaboratively with educators and parents to make the arts a part of young people's education.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2011 at 2:24:07 UTC -