become an editor
the entire directory
only in Queens/Neighborhoods
New York City
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New York: Localities: N: New York City: Queens: Neighborhoods
Astoria at Sitebits
- The site features neighborhood livability ratings, listings of restaurants and other useful information.
Averne By the Sea
- Information about this oceanfront community development project in the Rockaway area of Queens.
Bayside Queens Online
- Restaurants, schools, online shopping, local officials, movies, events and a discussion forum.
Creedmoor Civic Association
- An organization dedicated to keeping and improving the quality of life in the neighborhood of Bellerose in Queens, New York.
- Local history, news, businesses, classifieds, bulletin board.
Greater Astoria Historical Society
- The GAHS is a non-profit cultural and community oriented organization dedicated to preserving the past and promoting Long Island City's and Astoria's future.
- News, poetry, opinions, and events in neighborhood east of Jamaica.
- Official site for Howard Beach. Cruise Cross Bay Blvd for restaurants and shopping, community interests, history, and pictures.
Jackson Heights Beautification Group
- A Landmark Historic District, and a National Register District. Events, history, map.
Little Neck - Douglaston Community
- Listing of businesses, organizations, announcements and events for the Little Neck and Douglaston area.
Long Island City Web
- This site, however rudimentary in its appearance, has one nice feature: a L.I.C. community bulletin board.
Neponsit Property Owners Association
- Just fifteen miles from Manhattan, lies an oasis called Neponsit. A peninsula only 4 blocks wide, Neponsit occupies an area of less than one tenth of a square mile, bordered by Beach 142nd and Beach 146th Streets, Jamaica Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
A Picture History of Kew Gardens, NY
- A short history featuring old photographs and vintage picture postcards.
- Community portal for the growing Queens West area in Long Island City and the brand new 44 floor, Citylights building.
The Richmond Hill Historical Society
- The history of the neighborhood, and a look at the future.
Richmond Hill, NY Online
- Community guide: with resources, business listings, online shopping, news and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:15:04 AM EST -