become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shopping/Antiques_and_Collectibles
New York City
Business and Economy
Antiques and Collectibles
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New York: Localities: N: New York City: Manhattan: Business and Economy: Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Localities: N: New York City: Business and Economy: Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles
145 Antiques and Decorative Objects
- Specializing in French 19th and 20th century furniture, seating, tables, lighting, garden items, and decorative objects.
A La Vieille Russie
- Faberge, gold boxes, jewelry and antique works of art, with more than 200 pieces online to view.
Alberto Manuel Cheung
- Specializing in Chinese ceramics and pottery from the Neolithic era through the Han, Tang and Song periods to the Ming dynasty. Features events calendar and exhibits.
B4 20th Century Design
- 20th century modern vintage furniture, lighting, fine art, design and decorative arts from 1930s to '80s.
Carswell Rush Berlin
- Antique furniture and decorative arts dealer specializing in American classical furniture.
- World wide stamps and collection stamp supplies.
- Offers antique, re-creation, and custom fireplace surrounds as well as garden ornaments, statuary, fountains, lighting, and decorative objects. Gives pictures and descriptions of products.
Lavender Oriental Carpets
- Specializing in the sale and restoration of antique rugs, textiles and tapestries. Includes product range and services offered.
Linda Horn Antiques
- Retailer of antique Majolica, silver, brass and furniture from around the world. Includes photo catalog and pricing.
- Gallery featuring furniture, lighting and decorative arts by Edward Wormley, T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings, Harvey Probber, Tommi Parzinger and Karl Springer.
S. J. Shrubsole
- Dealer of antique silver and jewelry including American, English and Irish flatware, holloware and smalls. Provides photographic examples of stock.
The Fred Moheban Gallery
- Collection of fine antique Oriental and European rugs, carpets and tapestries.
The Manhattan Art and Antiques Center
- Over 100 galleries offering furniture, silver, jewelry, coins, rugs and tapestries, sculpture, Japanese and Chinese art, Africana, Americana, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, porcelains, pewter, art glass.
- An art and antiques center located in the heart of Chelsea. Over 135 dealers in all periods and all genres of the arts available.
Tudor Rose Antiques
- Dealer of antique sterling silver and decorative accessories. Includes photographs and prices of stock.
Antiques and Collectibles
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 5:21:22 PM EDT -