the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
New York City
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New York: Localities: N: New York City: Manhattan: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Guides and Directories
Clubs and Venues
Sandwich and Deli
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Localities: N: New York City: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
The Banshee Pub
- An Irish pub featuring a cozy bar and back parlor for large parties. Includes photo gallery, current events and contact information.
Blind Tiger Alehouse
- Ale house offering a variety of specialty beers on draught and bottled. Includes map, beer list, events, and specials.
- Located in Chelsea's gallery district. General information, menus, the interior, bar, private parties, and reservations.
Chelsea Brewing Company
- Products include Checker Cab Blonde and Sunset Red Ale. Includes promotions, events, beer and brewery information.
Coyote Ugly Saloon New York
- Features schedule, events, location, and history.
Daisy May's BBQ USA
- Restaurant specializing in take out barbeque, cafeteria-style dining, and street carts. Includes menus, events, BBQ competitions, and company profile.
Doc Watson's Bar
- Irish/English Pub with great food and friendly service.
Eerie World Cafe
- Operates in mansions filled with eccentric and mysterious characters. Site requires Flash.
- Marketplace, bakery, cafe and wine bars. Includes menus, online ordering and employment opportunities. Contact information provided.
Fraunces Tavern Restaurant
- Fine dining and casual tavern fare in a historic setting. Information includes menus, the history, a photo tour, reservations, and directions.
The Ginger Man New York
- Bar featuring many draft and cask-conditioned beers. Includes list of beers and other drinks served, opening times and directions.
Grand Central Oyster Bar and Restaurant
- One of America's most historic and celebrated seafood restaurants, renowned for its grand décor, spectacular raw bar and vast daily menu.
The Half King
- A bar and restaurant owned by writers. Casual pub-style atmosphere. Readings, music, gallery.
- Four brewpub locations in New York City. Includes menus for each location, photo gallery and party information. Beer include Old Faithful Steam Ale, Not Tonight Honey Porter, Kelly's Irish Red Ale, Cornhusker Lager, Harvest Wheat, Indiana Pale Ale, Red Rooster Ale, Farmer Jon's Oatmeal Stout and seasonal brews.
- Menu features seafood and Italian cuisine. Includes virtual tour, photos, contact information, reviews, map and menus.
- Contemporary bistro fare featuring interpretations of French and Italian standards. Menus, biography of the chef, fact sheet, driving directions, and delivery information.
- Contemporary international menu.
Morrell Wine Bar and Cafe
- Rockefeller Center restaurant and bar. Includes wine list and menu.
- Polish-American food. Includes photographs, daily specials and menu in PDF format.
P. J. Clarke's
- Features locations, menus, and reservations.
- New York institution since 1932. Offering frankfurters, smoothies, and tropical drinks.
Pearl Oyster Bar
- Fish, seafood and oyster bar. History of the restaurant, menus, and events schedule.
- Greek restaurant. Featuring online menu, current events and contact information.
- Brazilian churrascaria steakhouse provides photos, sample menus, and group dining details.
- Operators of the Brasserie, Rock Center Cafe, the Sea Grill, Cafe Centro, Tropica Space Bar and Seafood House restaurants.
- Daniel Boulud's NYC restaurant. Lunch, dinner, and bar menus, facilities.
Ryan's Irish Pub
- A popular East Village hangout featuring great food in a cozy pub atmosphere with an outdoor sidewalk cafe.
- The famed Times Square restaurant and bar.
- Upper East Side chocolates and coffee shop provides menu, map, and history.
- Norma Darden serves the southern, down-home cooking from family recipes in her cookbook "Spoonbread and Strawberry Wine." Covers profile, Miss Maude's, Miss Mamie's, catering, and the store.
Sylvia's Soul Food
- World famous restaurant located in the historic Harlem.
- Salads, sandwiches, drinks and dessert. Offers catering and home delivery.
- Australian restaurant. Menu, hours, location, and catering information.
The Water Club on the East River
- Restaurant with spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline and the river from every room.
- Offers dinner, brunch and special event cruises in New York harbor. Includes information about the cuisine, entertainment and booking.
Usenet nyc.food -
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:57:43 AM EDT -