become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
New York City
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Localities: N: New York City: Society and Culture: Organizations
Brooklyn Community Housing and Services
- Provides housing and support services to families and individuals suffering from multiple disabilities. Profile, photograph, programs, contact information.
Brooklyn Parents for Peace
- Non-profit network of parents, neighbors, and educators working against growing militarism and its effect on children in society. Events, flyers and petitions, and suggestions for activism.
Church Avenue Merchants Block Association
- Flatbush. Not-for-profit organization provides employment, education, health, legal, social, business development, and youth services. Profile, mission statement, programs, contact information.
Fifth Avenue Committee
- Nonprofit organization fostering economic and social justice in Red Hook, Sunset Park, Gowanus, and lower Park Slope. Profile, mission statement, community, contact information.
The HOPE Program
- Career development program for homeless and welfare-dependent adults. Profile, photographs, mission statement, curriculum, contact information.
Independence Community Foundation
- Supports neighborhood renewal; education, culture and the arts; and community quality of life initiatives. Grant categories, application and contact information.
The Junior League of Brooklyn
- Women's group focused on addressing the health and educational development of families at risk. Profile, photographs, mission statement, history, contact information.
- Midwood. Lodge 483 of the Free and Accepted Masons. Officers, history, events, member demographics, contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2014 at 11:24:10 UTC -