become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Real_Estate
New York City
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Localities: N: New York City: Business and Economy: Real Estate
Accurate Building Inspectors
- Home and building inspection. Profile, fees, services, publications, contact information.
Brooklyn School of Real Estate
- Classroom and online courses for realty agents, appraisers, and mortgage brokers. Includes classes and schedules plus company information.
City One Real Estate
- A full service industrial and commercial brokerage firm specializing in the Brooklyn, Queens, and Bronx markets.
E.R.S. Real Estate Group, LLC
- Provides valuations for the mortgage lending marketplace in the NY Metropolitan area; includes an overview of the process, articles, and contact information.
Fillmore Real Estate
- Privately owned firm with multiple offices throughout Brooklyn, established in 1966. Search hundreds of listed homes, apartments, buildings and development sites by price range and property type.
Madison Estates and Properties
- Home sales and commercial investments properties. Profile, corporate history, listings, contact information.
New Millennium Real Estate Corp.
- Acquisition, development and property management services for apartments, commercial, condos and residential properties. Profile, photographs, listings, contact information.
Senack Real Estate
- Income-producing properties. Profile, contact information.
- Residential and commercial brokerage for area; includes searchable database of property listings, open house schedule, mortgage information, details on related services, and contacts.
The Price is Wrong
- National Housing Institute offers essay by Errol T. Louis explaining how appraisal "redlining" understates a community's property values, originally printed in City Limits magazine. (May 01, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:01:34 UTC -