become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_York/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New York: Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Appalachia: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Mid-Atlantic: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Health
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) in New York
- Schedules of weekly meetings around the state.
Community Health Care Association of New York State
- A not-for-profit association representing various community health and migrant centers and affiliated members. Includes membership information, advocacy projects, emergency preparedness resources and health center finder.
- Health care management firm, with eight long-term health care facilities and five assisted living communities located in Western New York, Central New York, and Dover, Delaware.
Family Empowerment Council
- A family and consumer oriented non-profit organization that provides case management and other services for people with developmental and other disabilities in Orange and Sullivan Counties.
Island Group Administration, Inc.
- A third party administrator of self-funded medical, dental, optical, and workers compensation programs in the New York metropolitan area.
New York State Association for Food Protection (NYSAFP)
- Professional society promotes food safety in New York state through advocacy, publications and meetings.
New York Support Network
- Enables Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Syndrome support groups in New York State to help spread the word about local support group meetings, conferences and advocacy efforts.
Northeast Center for Special Care
- Information about a residential center which serves medically complex and multiply impaired patients. Includes a virtual tour of the center and information about brain injury rehabilitation.
Peak Solutions Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- State-wide referrals for injured or disabled people seeking treatment or jobs, and for businesses needing disability management services.
- Offers stairlift questions and answers. Includes equipment reviews and comparison.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation: Central New York
- Information about the Race for the Cure and other events, grants, and donations.
United Health Services
- Comprehensive health care system, offering hospital, physician, home care and long-term care services to 600,000 residents in a 12-county region in southern New York and northern Pennsylvania.
Vein and Laser Center of Central New York
- Offering vein treatments, skin rejuvenation and laser hair removal services with offices in Vestal, East Syracuse, Ithaca and Horseheads. Includes services and products offered and staff profiles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 7, 2010 4:24:20 AM EDT -