become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive
Governor Andrew Cuomo
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch
Board of Elections
- Includes election law, voting information, election ballots, official election results, district maps, and absentee ballot information.
Child Protective Services
- Maintains the statewide Central Register of Child Abuse and Maltreatment, and the Child Abuse HotLine. A division of the Office of Children and Family Services.
Child Support Services
- Provides information including local office listings and frequently asked questions about program guidelines, procedures, and available services. [Spanish information available]
Commission on Quality of Care Archives
- Serves people with mental disabilities and their families by providing independent oversight of the quality and cost effectiveness of services provided by mental hygiene programs in New York State.
Consumer Protection Board
- Consumer tips, news releases, consumer law help, and online complaint form.
Department of Agriculture and Markets
- Features state and county fair schedules, farmers market directory, agritourism information, and department news and programs.
Department of Civil Service
- Features examination schedules and information, job titles and salaries, and frequently asked questions.
Department of Corrections and Community Supervision
- Includes online inmate lookup, prison directory, and press releases.
Department of Family Assistance (DFA)
- Consists of two offices; The Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA), and the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS).
Department of Financial Services
- Includes industry and consumer services, regulatory information, and department news.
Department of Financial Services - Insurance Industry
- Consumer information on issues relating to health, auto, and life insurance and fraud. Also features information for agents and brokers, news, publications, and statutes and regulations.
Department of Health
- Includes information for consumers, doctors, researchers, and health care providers. Also features vital records information and forms for birth, death, marriage and divorce certificates.
Department of Labor
- Includes details on laws affecting employees and employers, unemployment insurance, and the state's welfare-to-work program. Also features an online job bank and resume listing service.
Department of Motor Vehicles
- Licensing, registration, insurance, and related information.
Department of State
- Comprised of the Office of Business and Licensing Services and the Office of Local Government Services. Calendar of meetings and events, searchable license database, and local government services.
Department of Taxation and Finance - Property Taxes and Assessments
- Includes forms and publications, municipal profiles, and taxpayer information.
Department of Transportation
- Includes frequently asked questions and detailed program, safety, research, and adopt-a-highway information.
Division of Criminal Justice Services
- Information on grants, the state DNA databank, child safety and missing child information, sex offender registry, and publications.
Division of Housing and Community Renewal
- Includes news, notices of funding availability, information on affordable housing and program funding, applications, guidelines, and administration.
Division of Human Rights
- Includes detailed human rights law, rules, and regulations information, department history, and information on filing complaints.
- Includes project databases, financial information, and news releases.
Empire State Development
- Information on doing business in New York State. Includes state programs, press releases, and economic and demographic information.
Energy Research and Development Authority
- Features project information sorted by region, calendar of events, press releases, and employment information.
Governor's Office of Employee Relations
- Including agency directory, collective bargaining, employee benefits, and training information.
Governor's Traffic Safety Committee
- Includes details on child seat, school bus, and vehicular safety. Provides research, data, programs solutions, and frequently asked questions.
New York Conference of Mayors and Municipal Officials
- Includes calendar of events, legislative process and lobbying information, and ongoing projects. Site focuses on information for members.
New York State Archives
- Provides access to historical and state-specific records as well as educational resources, FAQs, and updates.
New York State Office of Victim Services
- State agency designed to compensate innocent victims of crime for their out of pocket expenses. Includes application form for compensation.
Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Includes documents, administrative directory, and specific regional information.
Office for the Aging
- Features health insurance frequently asked questions, guide to senior housing, news, and directory of resources for help.
Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Includes frequently asked questions, service listing, research, news, events and an online referral system.
Office of Emergency Management
- Includes emergency preparedness information, as well as details on past events, emergency stockpile, planning, and available training.
Office of General Services
- Includes state building design and construction policies, flag display policy, and program information.
Office of Mental Health
- Operates psychiatric centers. Event, program, and publication information.
Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation
- Includes interactive trip planning, online camping reservations, news, and calendar of events.
Office of the NYS Comptroller
- Includes searchable unclaimed funds database, audits of state agencies in PDF format, and press releases on current issues facing New York State.
Office of the Professions - NYS Education Department
- Site services with updated education-related news; including license verification of professionals through-out the state.
Public Employment Relations Board
- Includes staff directory, calendar of events, news, forms, and Taylor Law information.
Public Service Commission
- A regulatory agency whose responsibilities include oversight of the telecommunications industry in New York. News, program information, and public hearing information and reports.
Workers' Compensation Board
- Includes forms, electronic data transmission information, pamphlets, reports, and papers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2015 at 16:25:56 UTC -