become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jefferson/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
The 4 River Valleys Historical Society
- The 4 Rivers Historical Society is dedicated to the history of eastern Jefferson County, New York.
American Local History Network - Jefferson County
- Offers history, old records, photos and genealogy.
The Antique Boat Museum
- Exhibits feature more than 100 vintage craft with a focus on the traditional transportation and recreation in the Thousand Islands, St. Lawrence River.
Children's Home of Jefferson County
- Programs designed for youths aged 10 to 17 to help deal with personal, behavioral and delinquency issues including casework and clinical services.
Grindstone Island Research and Heritage Center
- The preservation of property and artifacts concerning Grindstone Island in upstate New York including researching its history, ecology and genealogy.
Jefferson County Historical Society
- Documents and preserves the collective memories of our community, to reflect on the present and pass on to our future generations.
Jefferson County Wiki
- The Jefferson County Wiki documents the history and current state of Jefferson County, New York.
- Genealogy research and history with primary focus on Jefferson County; also Lewis County.
North Country Council of Social Agencies
- NCCSA encourages and promotes cooperation among human service agencies and community organizations in the North Country.
Old Abandoned Buildings of Northern New York
- Houses, barns, other buildings, ruins and structures of Northern New York. Documents and chronicles the abandonment and urban decay in Jefferson County and the upstate NY area.
Political Graveyard: Jefferson County
- Information on the political history, cemeteries and memorial sites in the county.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2016 at 5:58:16 UTC -