become an editor
the entire directory
only in Albuquerque/Government
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New Mexico: Localities: A: Albuquerque: Government
Regional: North America: United States: New Mexico: Counties: Bernalillo: Government
Regional: North America: United States: New Mexico: Government
City of Albuquerque
- City services, resources, events, and City government listings.
Albuquerque City Council
- Information on the Albuquerque City Council including Agendas, Meeting Schedules, Councillor Information, Committee Assignments, District Maps, Press Releases, Reports and Surveys, and Procedural Details.
Albuquerque Code of Ordinances
- Searchable database.
Albuquerque Fire Department
- Paid municipal department. Includes message from the Chief, community and recruiting information, station locations and EMS protocols.
Albuquerque Planning Department
- Residential and commercial development information center. Includes meeting schedules, current projects, details on permits and economic statistics.
Albuquerque Police Department (APD)
- Official resource. Includes programs, citizen guides and statistics.
City of Albuquerque Transit Department
- Provides transportation alternatives to the single occupant vehicle. Routes, fares, and outreach program information available.
- Includes links to City attractions and facilities.
Department of Senior Affairs
- Department of Senior Affairs for Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Employment with the City of Albuquerque
- Oversees the employment and testing for all city departments, as well as the insurance and benefits programs; classification and compensation plans; and the employee equity program.
Environmental Health Department
- Vehicle Pollution Management Division.
Family and Community Services Department
- Planning and Community Development Division.
Mayor Martin J. Chavez
- Mayor's office. Provides news, incumbent biography, priorities, speeches and constituent links.
The Second District Court of New Mexico
- Provides details of departments and programs, statistical reports, profiles of judges, and juror handbook.
Solid Waste Management Department
- Provides trash collection and disposal, as well as recycling, weed and litter control, and graffiti removal services for residential and commercial customers within the Albuquerque metropolitan area.
U.S Courts Library, Albuquerque Branch
- The U.S. Courts Library in Albuquerque is a branch of the Tenth Circuit Library in Denver.
- Links for water-related information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 15, 2013 11:47:44 PM EDT -