become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Mexico/Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government
State of New Mexico
- Official state governmental web site.
Board of Psychologist Examiners
- Function is to license psychologists and protect the public from unqualified practice and unprofessional conduct by persons licensed as psychologists.
Construction Industries Division
- Adopts and enforces building codes and standards, issues permits, and conducts building, electrical, mechanical and LP Gas inspections for code compliance and safety.
First Judicial District Court of New Mexico
- Contains hearing schedules, maps, forms, links to related sites, job opportunities and contact information. Serves Santa Fe, Los Alamos, and Rio Arriba Counties.
Local Government Web Index
- Local government index for New Mexico using clickable maps and lists.
New Mexico Chief information Officer
- State-wide IT strategic plan, and Year 2000.
New Mexico Child Support Enforcement Division
- Offers guidelines, FAQs, contact information for local offices, forms, and related links.
New Mexico Film Office
- A division of the New Mexico Economic Development Department that promotes and facilitates on-location filming in New Mexico. Serves as a clearinghouse for location production information, supplies location photos, permitting assistance, custom location scouting trips and research for film, video, still photography, and multi-media production companies.
New Mexico Office of Medical Investigator, UNM School of Medicine
- Information includes overview, FAQ, downloadable annual reports, fellowship programs and forensic science resources.
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission
- The New Mexico Public Regulation Commission was created by the voters in 1996. The constitutional amendment abolished the Public Utility Commission and the State Corporation Commission and merged their duties in the new NMPRC.
New Mexico State Agency on Aging
- Information and resources for New Mexico seniors regarding health benefits, jobs, long-term care and volunteer opportunities.
New Mexico State Judiciary
- New Mexico State Judiciary and Court Information. Case Search facility to allow a search by name or case number for cases heard in either district or magistrate courts.
New Mexico State Library
- Provides services that support public libraries as well as delivers direct library services to rural populations, state agencies, the visually impaired and physically disabled, and students and citizens conducting research.
New Mexico Traffic Safety Bureau
- Dedicated to reducing and preventing deaths, injuries and crashes related to motor vehicles. Information includes statistics, programs and resources.
Psychology Oral Examination Repealed
- This site contains information pertaining to the repeal of the New Mexico Oral Examinations for Licensure in Psychology.
Public Employees Retirement Association of New Mexico (PERA)
- Aims to preserve, protect, and administer the trust fund. Includes forms for employers and retirees, rules and staff list.
State of New Mexico Worker's Compensation Administration
- Information and forms available for download.
State Personnel Office
- Human resource office for state employees. Provides holiday schedules, pension, pay and classification information; and job openings.
United States Courts - District of New Mexico
- Legal resource for the federal courts and U.S. Probation Office in the state providing locations, hours, and schedules.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 6, 2016 at 18:42:51 UTC -