become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Association for Children of New Jersey
- A child advocacy organization. Find information about programs, special projects, news, and events.
- "New Jersey Guide to Places and Events for Children and Families." Historical sites, museums, zoos, theater, music and other "kid-friendly" events in and around the Garden State.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Jersey
- Dedicated to giving back laughter, strength, hope and joy to children who are battling life threatening illness by granting wishes.
New Jersey Parents' Caucus
- Discusses issues; lists events; includes a newsletter in English, Spanish, and Chinese; and has family support job listings.
Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey
- Provides resources and services to support healthy children and families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2015 at 16:05:12 UTC -