become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Society and Culture: Youth
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Association for Children of New Jersey
- A child advocacy organization. Find information about programs, special projects, news, and events.
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Morris and Sussex Counties, Inc.
- A private non-profit corporation in New Jersey that trains and supervises volunteer advocates to help abused, neglected and abandoned children.
- "New Jersey Guide to Places and Events for Children and Families." Historical sites, museums, zoos, theater, music and other "kid-friendly" events in and around the Garden State.
Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Jersey
- Dedicated to giving back laughter, strength, hope and joy to children who are battling life threatening illness by granting wishes.
New Jersey Parents' Caucus
- Discusses issues; lists events; includes a newsletter in English, Spanish, and Chinese; and has family support job listings.
Prevent Child Abuse New Jersey
- Provides resources and services to support healthy children and families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:59:18 PM EDT -