become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Interest_Groups
Society and Culture
Friends Against Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Conducts survey projects in New Jersey to determine whether or not compliance is being met with New Jersey's Law Against Discrimination (NJ-LAD)
League of Women Voters of New Jersey
- Nonpartisan political membership organization encourages informed, active participation of citizens in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues and influences public policy through education and advocacy. Features news, membership information, issues, publications, a government guide, voting information, a guide to women's rights and resources and events.
New Jersey Citizen Action
- Liberal activist group and New Jersey's self-proclaimed largest citizen watchdog coalition. Site describes current projects and legislation, how to get involved, and issue campaigns.
New Jersey Policy Perspective
- A nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that conducts research on public policy issues in New Jersey.
New Jersey Public Health Association
- NJPHA is a voluntary, non-profit organization of health professionals founded to advance and support the cause of public health in the interests of all people. An affiliate of the American Public Health Association.
New Jersey Right to Life
- Pro-life organization advocating tighter restrictions on abortion and euthanasia in New Jersey
Women's Political Caucus of New Jersey (WPCNJ)
- Recruits and trains progressive women candidates and their campaign organizations. WPCNJ-PAC provides financial support for their campaigns.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2015 at 15:01:33 UTC -