become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Interest_Groups
Society and Culture
Friends Against Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Conducts survey projects in New Jersey to determine whether or not compliance is being met with New Jersey's Law Against Discrimination (NJ-LAD)
New Jersey Citizen Action
- Liberal activist group and New Jersey's self-proclaimed largest citizen watchdog coalition. Site describes current projects and legislation, how to get involved, and issue campaigns.
New Jersey Policy Perspective
- A nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that conducts research on public policy issues in New Jersey.
New Jersey Public Health Association
- NJPHA is a voluntary, non-profit organization of health professionals founded to advance and support the cause of public health in the interests of all people. An affiliate of the American Public Health Association.
New Jersey Right to Life
- Pro-life organization advocating tighter restrictions on abortion and euthanasia in New Jersey
Women's Political Caucus of New Jersey (WPCNJ)
- Recruits and trains progressive women candidates and their campaign organizations. WPCNJ-PAC provides financial support for their campaigns.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2014 at 16:04:07 UTC -