become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
General Federation of Women's Clubs
Junior Chamber International
Lions Clubs International
National Organization for Women
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
Armenian Network of America
- A community based organization dedicated to providing events and services to help the community advance professionally. Members can network with other members in the organization through our database and at events.
Center for Non-Profit Corporations
- Charitable umbrella organization serving New Jersey's non-profit community through public policy, education, legal and management assistance and cost-saving membership programs.
The Children's Home
- A nonprofit organization providing residential treatment, special education and emergency shelter care to emotionally disturbed at risk youth throughout New Jersey.
The Community FoodBank of New Jersey
- Hunger facts, volunteer opportunities, ways to help, and a description of their programs.
DACKKs Group for Supportive Housing Development
- Purchases properties throughout the Bergen-Passiac-Hudson area to rent to the homeless and special needs populations. Includes a mission statement, fast facts, and news.
The Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties
- Volunteer opportunities, client statistics, financial contribution form, how to donate food, photograph gallery, and a description of their programs.
Food Bank of South Jersey
- List of upcoming events, news, list of their agencies, and ways to help.
Goodwill Industries of Southern New Jersey
- Where careers are built.
- Unique program makes wishes come true for adults with cancer. Includes qualification information, how to help, notes, and contacts.
- The northern New Jersey affiliate of the Institution of Supply Management.
Jasons Dreams for Kids
- Highlights non profit organization dedicated to helping kids with life threatening illnesses. Includes the goals, fund raising, donations, events and contact details.
Jewish Federation of Southern NJ
- Raising funds to support local agencies, as well as Jews in need in Israel and around the world. Contains event schedules, a community directory, volunteering details, and news.
Mary Owen Borden Foundation
- Charitable organization devoted to addressing the needs of disadvantaged youth and their families in Mercer and Monmouth counties. Guidelines, an outline of the grant application procedure, expenditure summaries, and a list of officers and trustees.
NALC Branch 908
- South Jersey Letter Carriers Union, affiliated with AFL-CIO. Information and resources for union members, including contract information, officers, newsletters, holidays, social functions.
The New Jersey Council for the Humanities
- Nonprofit organization established as a state partner of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Award winners and applications, grant eligibility details, a newsletter, and links.
New Jersey PBA #105
- The official web site of New Jersey PBA #105.
New Jersey SHARES
- Non-profit corporation organized to provide assistance to individuals and families who are in need of temporary help in paying their energy bills. News, FAQs, and information on how to contribute.
New Jersey Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Foundation
- Dedicated to collecting, preserving and telling the stories of the Vietnam Era to current and future generations.
Newcomers Club Directory for New Jersey
- A New Jersey directory of Newcomers Clubs, which help integrate new residents into the local community through social events, interest groups and children's activities
Supportive Housing Association of New Jersey
- a statewide non-profit organization working for the establishment of a strong supportive housing industry in New Jersey serving persons with disabilities.
Table to Table
- Organization with a mission to safely redistribute excess prepared and perishable foods donated by restaurants, supermarkets, and wholesalers to soup kitchens and shelters to feed hungry people in the northeast New Jersey area.
United Way of Essex and West Hudson County
- Includes a list of community partners, a resource directory, news, event schedules, and success stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2014 at 10:15:07 UTC -