become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Jersey/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Mid-Atlantic: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey
Eleanor's Elizabeth Place
- Domestic violence resource center serving women and children in the Delaware Valley region. Includes history, poems, hotline number, and recommended reading.
National Organization for Women of New Jersey
- Action alerts, calendar of events, news, and a list of local chapters.
New Jersey Council for Children's Rights
- Not for profit, all volunteer organization devoted to the rights of children to have access to both parents. Meeting schedules, event calendar, and message boards.
New Jersey Hall of Fame
- Honors New Jersey Citizens who have made invaluable contributions to society and the world. Inductees, media coverage, virtual tour, contests, and members of the voting academy.
New Jersey Humanist Network
- Community of secular humanists. Includes information about humanism, and links to resources and organisations.
New Jersey Institute for Social Justice
- Urban research and advocacy organization dedicated to the advancement of New Jersey's urban areas and residents. Includes reports available in HTML and .pdf format.
New Jersey Laborers' Union
- Contains an overview of health, safety, training and apprentice programs, plus membership information.
New Jersey's Amber Alert Plan
- Emergency news and details about current child abductions in and around the state.
- Community calendars, links, and message boards.
NJ Parent Web
- Offering New Jersey families a listing of a variety of places to go, and things to do.
Project Linus NJ, Inc.
- A non profit organization that donates handmade blankets to children suffering serious illness and trauma. Lists their programs, volunteer opportunities, and pictures.
South Jersey Ghost Research
- Professional paranormal investigators servicing the Tri-State area. Member biographies, details of necessary equipment, case studies, and ghost hunting tips.
- Offers descriptions of volunteer opportunities, organized by type and location.
- Open-content encyclopedia article covers geography, climate, history, transportation, industries, government, and population demographics.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:18:28 PM EST -