become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
American Physical Therapy Association of New Jersey
- A non-profit, professional organization representing physical therapists and physical therapist assistants licensed by the state of New Jersey.
Board of Natural Medicine and Nutrition Inc.
- A non-profit organization registered in New Jersey focusing on nutrition, neural reflexology, and other non-traditional forms of healing.
Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey
- A state-wide, non-profit charitable agency. Includes details about the disorder, employment information, special programs and support groups, and upcoming events.
Garden State Association of Diabetes Educators
- Advancing the practice of diabetes self-management training and care as integral components of health care for persons with diabetes, and lifestyle management for the prevention of diabetes.
Healthcare Quality Strategies, Inc.
- Non-profit healthcare quality improvement organization that accelerates improvement through collaboration and interaction. Projects, initiatives, resources and news.
Medical Society Of New Jersey
- Mission statement, FAQs, news, and resources.
New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies
- Trade organization for non-profit behavioral health car providers. Site provides professional and consumer resources for membership, information and referral and extensive linking to other state and national resources.
New Jersey Board of Nursing
- Site provides lengthy listing of New Jersey nursing statutes and regulations.
New Jersey Hospital Association
- Organization of over 100 hospitals and health systems providing professional resources for advocacy, education, research, information and policy development.
New Jersey Medical Group Management Association
- President's message, contact details and meeting schedule.
New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians
- New Jersey's Eye Care Organization.
New Jersey Speech and Hearing Association
- Professional resources for persons involved in speech and hearing, audiology and education of persons with hearing impairments.
New Jersey State Society of Anesthesiologists
- Association history, officer and committee member contacts, event calendars, a job board, FAQs for patients, and membership details.
North Jersey Section of the American Chemical Society
- Features news and press releases, event schedules, photos, and contact details.
Overlook Hospital Foundation
- A nonprofit organization that supports Overlook Hospital in Summit through fund-raising and community outreach efforts.
Ronald McDonald House of Long Branch
- Non-profit organization which provides families a place to stay while their children are in the hospital. News, event schedules, and a wish list.
South Jersey Breast Cancer Coalition
- Provides information and education to individuals, lobbies for legislation, and improves access to screening and treatment procedures.
Tomorrows Children's Fund
- Fund raising organization that helps finance research and treatment initiatives for treating children with various forms of cancer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2016 at 7:45:03 UTC -