become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
American Physical Therapy Association of New Jersey
- A non-profit, professional organization representing physical therapists and physical therapist assistants licensed by the state of New Jersey.
Board of Natural Medicine and Nutrition Inc.
- A non-profit organization registered in New Jersey focusing on nutrition, neural reflexology, and other non-traditional forms of healing.
Central NJ Maternal and Child Health Consortium
- Works to improve the health of pregnant women, infants, and children in central New Jersey through collaborative efforts with health and social service organizations, healthcare providers, governmental agencies, and consumers.
Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey
- A state-wide, non-profit charitable agency. Includes details about the disorder, employment information, special programs and support groups, and upcoming events.
Garden State Association of Diabetes Educators
- Advancing the practice of diabetes self-management training and care as integral components of health care for persons with diabetes, and lifestyle management for the prevention of diabetes.
Healthcare Quality Strategies, Inc.
- Non-profit healthcare quality improvement organization that accelerates improvement through collaboration and interaction. Projects, initiatives, resources and news.
Medical Society Of New Jersey
- Mission statement, FAQs, news, and resources.
New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies
- Trade organization for non-profit behavioral health car providers. Site provides professional and consumer resources for membership, information and referral and extensive linking to other state and national resources.
New Jersey Board of Nursing
- Site provides lengthy listing of New Jersey nursing statutes and regulations.
New Jersey Hospital Association
- Organization of over 100 hospitals and health systems providing professional resources for advocacy, education, research, information and policy development.
New Jersey Medical Group Management Association
- President's message, contact details and meeting schedule.
New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians
- New Jersey's Eye Care Organization.
The New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgery
- Organization seeking to advance the profession through continuing educational activities, advising the public, and acting as patient advocates. News, meeting schedules, physicians directory, and resource links.
New Jersey Speech and Hearing Association
- Professional resources for persons involved in speech and hearing, audiology and education of persons with hearing impairments.
New Jersey State Society of Anesthesiologists
- Association history, officer and committee member contacts, event calendars, a job board, FAQs for patients, and membership details.
North Jersey Section of the American Chemical Society
- Features news and press releases, event schedules, photos, and contact details.
Overlook Hospital Foundation
- A nonprofit organization that supports Overlook Hospital in Summit through fund-raising and community outreach efforts.
Ronald McDonald House of Long Branch
- Non-profit organization which provides families a place to stay while their children are in the hospital. News, event schedules, and a wish list.
South Jersey Breast Cancer Coalition
- Provides information and education to individuals, lobbies for legislation, and improves access to screening and treatment procedures.
Tomorrows Children's Fund
- Fund raising organization that helps finance research and treatment initiatives for treating children with various forms of cancer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2013 at 14:15:06 UTC -