become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Health: Mental Health
Autism Support Groups
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Mental Health
Alpha Behavioral Care
- Staff profiles, FAQs, news, and driving directions. Offices in Summit, New Providence, Mendham, Florham Park, Springfield, and Mountain Lakes.
The Bridge, Inc.
- A private, nonprofit community agency that provides youth and family counseling in the Essex County area.
Caines Center For Psychotherapy
- Located in Chatham and Newton. Professional counseling for individuals, couples, and groups. Specializes in anxiety, depression, co-dependency and adult children of alcoholics.
Counseling Care Associates
- Serves Bergen and Passaic counties. Provides moderate cost counseling. Marriage and family counseling, individual counseling, alcohol and drug-related services. Contact information, staff biographies.
Divine Mercy Healing Center
- A counseling center providing treatment for various conditions of depression, anxiety, panic, phobic disorders, bipolar disorder, attention deficit disorder (ADD), substance abuse and addiction.
- Psychotherapy and counseling in Freehold, Jersey City, and Highland Park, especially the sex therapy field. Serves individuals, families, and gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender individuals.
Jewish Family Service of Atlantic & Cape May Counties
- Individual, family and group counseling, referral and outreach services. Calendars, details of volunteering opportunities, and articles.
Life & Spirit
- Counseling for singles and couples.
NAMI Mercer New Jersey
- Local affiliate of National Alliance for Mentally Ill. Volunteer staff provides education, support and advocacy services to assist families in negotiating the mental health system maze and dealing with their mental health illnesses.
NAMI New Jersey
- Non profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families who are affected by mental illness. Resource links and event schedules.
Neuropsychology And Counseling Associates
- New Jersey; Brick and Freehold Townships. A leading mental health provider with two convenient locations.
New Bridge Services
- A non profit organization serving the behavioral healthcare needs of Morris and Passaic counties.
Robert W. LoPresti, Ph.D.
- Private practice focused on working with individuals, families, couples, teens, children and groups.
Robins' Nest, Inc.
- Glassboro organization dedicated to solutions for children and their families providing professional family counseling, in-home treatment and group home care for children experiencing the trauma of abuse, neglect, separation, mental illness and other critical issues.
Rossi Psychological Group
- Company specializes in geriatric/forensic psychology services, training programs for law enforcement agencies, evaluation, assessment and testing services.
Stepping Stones Counseling Center
- Ridgewood private practice focusing on services to stepfamilies in Northern New Jersey.
Women Helping Women
- Non-profit, community-based organization committed to providing women with financially accessible social services. Membership information, details of services, and association history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:16:37 PM EST -