become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Disability_Resources
Brain Injury Association of New Jersey
- Organization providing education, outreach, prevention, advocacy, and support services to persons and families affected by brain injury.
Center for Humanistic Change of New Jersey
- CHCNJ provides community based residential and vocational services to adults with developmental disabilities.
Cheshire Home, Inc.
- A nonprofit rehabilitative, residential home for young adults with physical disabilities offering skilled nursing care, support services and programs such as scholarships and vocational training.
Department of Human Services - Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Subsection of larger site providing location and contact information for consumers interested in services including a free TTY program, use of the telephone relay system and basic information and referral services.
National Resource Center on Supportive Housing
- New Jersey section of national agency providing location and contact information on various home modification programs for senior citizens and persons with disabilities.
New Jersey Protection and Advocacy
- New Jersey's designated protection and advocacy system for people with disabilities providing information and referral, technical assistance training, legal and non-legal advocacy, outreach and education.
New Jersey Statewide Independent Living Council
- State developed program offering services including advocacy, peer support, information and referral, and independent living skills instruction for persons with disabilities. Listed by county.
- Nonprofit organization provides services to people with disabilities including providing recreational/social activities to developing, constructing and operating affordable barrier-free housing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2012 at 5:45:03 UTC -