become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Disability_Resources
Brain Injury Association of New Jersey
- Organization providing education, outreach, prevention, advocacy, and support services to persons and families affected by brain injury.
Center for Humanistic Change of New Jersey
- CHCNJ provides community based residential and vocational services to adults with developmental disabilities.
Cheshire Home, Inc.
- A nonprofit rehabilitative, residential home for young adults with physical disabilities offering skilled nursing care, support services and programs such as scholarships and vocational training.
Department of Human Services - Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Subsection of larger site providing location and contact information for consumers interested in services including a free TTY program, use of the telephone relay system and basic information and referral services.
National Resource Center on Supportive Housing
- New Jersey section of national agency providing location and contact information on various home modification programs for senior citizens and persons with disabilities.
New Jersey Statewide Independent Living Council
- State developed program offering services including advocacy, peer support, information and referral, and independent living skills instruction for persons with disabilities. Listed by county.
- Nonprofit organization provides services to people with disabilities including providing recreational/social activities to developing, constructing and operating affordable barrier-free housing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2015 at 19:05:05 UTC -