become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Jersey/Health
Assisted Living Facilities
CPR and First Aid Education and Training
Fire Fighting Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Mid-Atlantic: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Health
- Offers comprehensive psychotherapeutic treatment services and community educational programs on subjects related to mental health, addiction recovery and general wellness.
- A non-residential independent living center which is self-governed by persons with disabilities serving residents of Passaic and Essex Counties.
Elizabeth M. Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities
- Provides training, technical assistance, educational products and information related to developmental disabilities to professionals, families, and people with disabilities. The Boggs Center is affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Foundation of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Dedicated to developing and managing private sector support for UMDNJ, the nation's largest health sciences university.
Guidelines for the Care of Students with Diabetes in the School Setting
- New Jersey Department of Education official guideline on care of students with diabetes.
The Hearing Center
- Clinics in Clarke and Freehold offer audiologic evaluations, diagnostic testing, and sales and service of hearing aids. Includes details of staff and services, and contact information.
- Private practice offering laser technologies for treatment of vision problems.
New Jersey Primary Care Association
- A non-profit corporation that represents the organizational providers and affiliates of community-based ambulatory health care statewide.
NJ Institute for the Advancement of Bloodless Medicine and Surgery
- Resource for bloodless care. Procedures such as brain surgery, liver tumor removal, prostate, vascular, gynecological, and gastrointestinal surgery are performed without blood transfusions.
Prime Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Progressive, quality-oriented family-owned company providing comprehensive, cost-effective solutions to rehabilitation in the long term care facility.
Scott Wilson Hearing Aids
- Describes services and types of aids sold, information about offices in Bridgeton, Vineland, Medford and Whiting. Also offers hearing quiz, myths and facts. [Requires Flash]
Senior Care Management
- Providing professional geriatric case management and home health care to the Mercer County area. Pennington location.
- Internal medicine board review course and updates by Dr. Satish Dhalla for the unique review course of medical conferences and cme classes located in New Jersey.
The Valerie Fund
- Organization that provides comprehensive health care, including state-of-the-art medical treatment, counseling and child development activities, for children with cancer and blood disorders. Six NJ locations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 31, 2014 at 5:15:05 UTC -