become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Circuit Court Opinions: Third Circuit
New Jersey Association for Justice
- Statewide association of plaintiff's attorneys.
New Jersey Child Support
- Resource designed to help parents to collect support owed to them.
New Jersey Consumer Law
- Information about legal rights, product and consumer safety, from ATLA, New Jersey.
New Jersey Department of Law & Public Safety: Athletic Control Board
- Regulatory agency for all combative sports exhibitions, events, performances and contests. Includes details of proposed rules, licensing applications, and a directory of board and council members.
New Jersey Department of Law & Public Safety: Division on Civil Rights
- Agency responsible for investigating discrimination complaints and eradicating illegal discrimination within the state. Laws, FAQs, news, commission meeting schedules, and member profiles.
New Jersey Department of Law & Public Safety: Racing Commission
- Responsible for regulating the safety and integrity of the horse racing industry through investigations, prosecutions and monitoring. FAQs, news, rules and regulations, licensing applications, and track maps and contact details.
New Jersey State Bar Association
- News, membership information, press releases, organization history, and meeting schedules.
State Legal Materials - New Jersey
- Links to primary legal resources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2015 at 9:24:56 UTC -