become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Interest_Groups
Society and Culture
Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers
- Advocacy group for smaller government and protection of citizen's rights.
Free State Project
- An organization seeking to persuade 20,000 or more liberty-oriented people to move to New Hampshire, where they may work within the political system to reduce the size and scope of government.
Gun Owners of New Hampshire
- Works to protect and defend the rights of law-abiding citizens to own and use firearms. Legislative alerts, membership information, officers, and state firearms laws links.
The Josiah Bartlett Center for Public Policy
- Non-partisan think tank group focused on state and local public policy issues that affect the quality of life of New Hampshire's citizens. Also serves as a clearinghouse for information on charter schools.
League of Women Voters of New Hampshire
- Features action alerts, position statements, calendar of events, and voting resources.
Mark Fernald - New Hampshire Progressive Network
- Dedicated to improving the quality of life in the state. Includes member-submitted analysis of political issues, newsletter, links for state newspapers, and state legislators directory.
New Hampshire Center for Constitutional Studies
- Non-profit group offers educational seminars and workshops on the principles of liberty and union in the tradition of the Founding Fathers. Event schedule, registration forms, information links, and board of directors.
New Hampshire Liberty Alliance
- Works to protect individual liberties in the state. Mission statement, membership and volunteer information, discussion forum, and related links.
New Hampshire Motorcyclists' Rights Organization
- Works to protect and restore motorcycle rider's rights through legislative activism and education. Includes membership information and event schedule.
New Hampshire Public Interest Research Group
- Monitors and studies government and corporate decisions, issues position papers, and advocates on the public's behalf. Areas of concern include land preservation, controlling growth, energy production and efficiency, public health threats, air and water quality, and political reforms.
Victory New Hampshire
- Citizen activist network that promotes lower taxes, smaller government, strong national defense, and free enterprise.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2015 at 16:59:28 UTC -