become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
General Federation of Women's Clubs
Junior Chamber International
National Organization for Women
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
Child and Family Services
- An independent, non-profit agency that provides social services that strengthen family life, including adoption preparation, advocacy, counseling, family therapy, life skills training, and elder services. Mission statement, programs, directors and trustees, office locations, advice articles, donor information, job openings, and contacts.
Leadership New Hampshire
- Increases civic involvement in communities by educating and connecting emerging leaders from throughout the state. News and events, application forms, and program details.
Manufactured Home Owner and Tenants Association of New Hampshire
- Works to improve the quality, safety, and standard of living for manufactured home owners and tenants in the state. Lists membership information, legislative alerts, reference articles, member homes for sale, press releases, and related links.
Miss New Hampshire Scholarship Program
- State chapter of the Miss America Organization. Pageant winner profile, contestant rules and requirements, pageant schedule, judging process, board of directors, volunteer openings, sponsors, and contacts.
New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits
- Member based association that serves as an advocate, information and education center, and networking resource for NH nonprofit organizations. Member benefits, event listings, information on starting a non-profit group, and resource links.
New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- Public charity makes grants and loans to fund projects that improve the quality of life for New Hampshire citizens in their communities.
New Hampshire Foster and Adoptive Parent Association
- Legislative updates, resources for parents, discussion forums, and event listings.
New Hampshire Library Association
- Provides calendar of programs and events, newsletter, related links, and contact information.
New Hampshire Library Trustees Association
- Provides mission, calendar of meetings and events, related links, membership information, and contact details.
- Non-profit organization works with communities to initiate discussions concerning the “built environment.” Provides mission, description of services, newsletter, membership information, and contact details.
St. Andrew's Society of New Hampshire
- Features activities, events, and history of group working towards the preservation and advancement of Scottish arts and culture.
Tri-County Community Action Program
- Non-profit organization provides assistance and services to residents and communities in Coos, Carroll, and Grafton Counties.
Working Dog Foundation
- Non-profit organization to support and enhance New Hampshire Police K-9 teams. Information about their training, seminars, academy, and competitions.
World Affairs Council of New Hampshire
- Promotes greater understanding of world events by NH citizens, through workshops, conferences, and training sessions. Events listings, staff and board of directors, news links, and past projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2013 at 15:54:05 UTC -