become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Hampshire/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Science and Environment
Audubon Society Chapters
Fossils and Paleontology
State Government Agencies
Conservation and Endangered Species
Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
Audubon Society of New Hampshire
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to the conservation of wildlife and habitat throughout the state. Birding information, research reports, program and field trip schedule, directory of centers and sanctuaries, local chapters, and membership form.
Bear-Paw Regional Greenways
- A land trust committed to assuring that the region's most important natural features continue to be available for future generations. Program information, profile and contact information.
Bowhunters Wildlife Management Association of New Hampshire
- Works with landowners in suburban areas to manage the wildlife population using bowhunting. Membership information, workday schedule, deer and herd control facts, and related links.
Degree Confluence Project - New Hampshire
- Contains photographs and information about the locations of integer latitude and longitude degree intersections in the state.
Geological Society of New Hampshire
- Advancing the science of geology in the state. Includes current and past newsletters, articles on geologic topics, state licensing information, continuing education opportunities, job postings, and links.
Granite State Clean Cities Coalition
- Promoting the use of alternative fuel vehicles in New Hampshire. Event calendar, projects, news items, and funding opportunities.
The Nature Conservancy: New Hampshire Chapter
- Chapter and conservation news, protected places in New Hampshire, field trips, events, press releases, and volunteer opportunities.
New Hampshire Association of Conservation Commissions
- Provides mission, resources for local chapters, news, member list, and contact information.
New Hampshire Environmental Consultants
- Specializing in wetland science, soil science, subsurface sewage disposal and environmental planning. Includes program details and glossaries. Located in Newmarket and Alton.
New Hampshire Lakes Association
- Non-profit group dedicated to preserving and protecting NH's lakes. Membership information, event calendar, legislative activities, newsletter articles, board and staff directory, and related links.
New Hampshire Timberland Owners Association
- Non-profit organization of forest owners and users that promotes better forest management and a healthy wood products industry. Mission statement, membership information, articles and publications, events calendar, member links, and forest industry overview.
NH Shorefront Association
- Represents shorefront property owners and interested parties in regulatory, legislative, and political efforts. Provides membership information, status of legislation, and contact details.
NWISWeb - Data for New Hampshire
- Provides links to National Water Information System realtime data on groundwater, stream flow, water quality, and collection points throughout the state.
Rocky Pond Association
- Local group works to protect Rocky Pond in central NH from invasive exotic plants. Lists officers, meeting schedule, photos, and related links.
Sierra Club - New Hampshire Global Warming Action Project
- Public interest group promotes conservation of the natural environment by influencing public policy decisions. Articles, links, calendar, and volunteer information.
Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests
- Non-profit land conservation group provides education, research, advocacy, and land protection and management resources. Includes mission statement, event and workshop listings, current policy issues, and member and donor information.
Sustainable Fuels for New Hampshire
- Announcements and forum about biodiesel and other alternative energy sources.
US Geological Survey: Programs in New Hampshire
- Assessing, mapping, and reporting on water, minerals, chemical hazards, natural resources, and ecosystems.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:15:07 PM EDT -