become an editor
the entire directory
only in White_Mountains/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Regions: White Mountains: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Recreation and Sports
Appalachian Mountain Club
- America's oldest conservation and recreation organization. Lists club activities, bulletin boards, chapter news, lodging options, membership information, publications, trading post, employment openings, and volunteer requests.
Eastern Inter-Club Ski League - EICSL
- Promotes recreational skiing and ski racing at the amateur and club level in the Mount Washington Valley and Franconia Notch areas. Membership information, race schedules and results, newsletter, club directory, and lift ticket order form.
Hike the Whites!
- A source of information provided by Dartmouth College volunteers. Descriptions of hike routes, AMC hut system, shelters, backcountry skiing, trip reports, and the Appalachian Trail; current weather conditions, maps, photos, Quicktime movies, and an extensive list of links for further research.
Mt. Washington Valley Ski Touring and Snowshoe Foundation
- Cross country ski and snowshoe trail network connecting Intervale, Kearsarge and North Conway. Provides maps, conditions, links to local amenities, and event listing.
Randolph Mountain Club
- Maintains a network of hiking trails and shelters in the Presidential Range. Includes membership information, hike and work trip schedules, trails data, newsletter, and job openings.
Trout Unlimited - Ammonoosuc Chapter 544
- Works to conserve, protect and restore trout and salmon fisheries and watersheds in northern NH. Includes membership information, newsletters, events, and photo gallery.
White Mountains NEMBA
- Local chapter of the New England Mountain Bike Association. Event listings, photo gallery, and contact information.
Wonalancet Out Door Club
- Maintains trails and helps with the management of the Sandwich Range Wilderness area in the White Mountain National Forest.
Recreation and Sports - White Mountains
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 3, 2013 9:59:21 AM EDT -