become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lodging/Bed_and_Breakfast
Travel and Tourism
Bed and Breakfast
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Localities: C: Conway: North Conway: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Bed and Breakfast
Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Localities: B: Bartlett: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Bed and Breakfast
Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Localities: C: Conway: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Bed and Breakfast
Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Localities: J: Jackson: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Bed and Breakfast
Buttonwood Inn on Mt. Surprise
- An 1820s farmhouse with wide pine floors, Shaker furniture, antiques, quilts, and period stenciling. Situated on seventeen secluded acres of field and forests.
- Vintage cottage with views offers eleven guest rooms, all with private bath. Lists amenities, rates, special packages, room availability, and reservation form.
Cranmore Mt. Lodge
- No-smoking inn with a "Babe Ruth" room. Rates, area activities, and specials.
- All rooms have private baths, color cable TV, and telephones. Afternoon refreshments.
Isaac Merrill House
- Historic farm house offers 15 guest rooms, all with private bath, air conditioning, and cable TV.
- English tradition accommodations near village. Full breakfast served. Amenities, rates, packages, and directions.
Merrill Farm Resort
- 100 year old buildings were once a working farm. Provides images of rooms, rates, amenities, travel directions and contact information.
- Offers eleven guest rooms within walking distance of dining and attractions. Public area has movies, games, and guest pantry. Heated gear room for drying ski equipment.
Old Field House
- A quiet country lodge with the personalized atmosphere of a small inn, but the amenities of a larger resort.
Red Elephant Inn
- Victorian home located on side street within walking distance of village offers eight rooms with private bath.
Spruce Moose Lodge & Cottages
- Offering dog friendly accommodations in lodge rooms, cottages, jacuzzi bungalows and estate houses. Includes photographs, rates and directions.
The 1768 Country Inn
- The Oldest House in North Conway. Each room is individually decorated and has its own unique character; some with spectacular fireplaces and hand-hewn beams which vividly illustrate the architecture of the late sixteenth century construction.
The 1785 Inn
- A wonderfully relaxing place to vacation at any time of year. Photos and menu.
The Farm by the River
- Historic farmhouse offers nine guest rooms, all with private baths. Riding stable on premises. Lists amenities, rates, special packages, and nearby attractions.
The Old Red Inn and Cottages
- An 1810 bed and breakfast inn built by a sea captain--not by the sea, but in the White Mountains. Description, photographs, and rates. Rooms and cottages.
- Fireplaced rooms, large viewing deck, outdoor jacuzzi, dining room with mountain views.
Wyatt House Country Inn
- An elegant country Victorian bed and breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:35:19 AM EDT -