become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Health
Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Health
Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services
- Lists prevention and treatment programs, resources, publications list, related sites, and FAQs. Provided by the Department of Health and Human Services.
Department of Health and Human Services
- Responsible for many of the regulatory needs, programs, and financial aspects of NH's health care system. Includes extensive information on more than 140 services and agencies, plus department publications, event listings, contact directory, and FAQs.
Governor's Commission on Disability
- Works to remove the barriers that prevent the disabled from participating in mainstream society. Information on services and responsibilities, staff directory, commission members, and related links.
New Hampshire Board of Dental Examiners
- Governs and regulates the practice of dentistry and dental hygiene in the state.
New Hampshire Board of Mental Health Practice
- Issues licenses to, and regulates the practices of, psychologists, pastoral psychotherapists, clinical social workers, clinical mental health counselors, and marriage and family therapists.
New Hampshire Board of Nursing
- Mission statement, board and committee members, licensure information, online forms, educational programs and courses, links to nursing rules and laws, newsletters, and FAQs.
New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy
- Licenses pharmacists, pharmacies, pharmacy technicians and public health clinics; and mail-order pharmacies, pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors which ship prescription or controlled drugs and devices to/from New Hampshire. Offers consumer and pharmacist information on drugs and formularies.
New Hampshire Board of Registration in Optometry
- Provides oversight and licensing of optometrists.
New Hampshire Board of Registration in Podiatry
- Provides oversight and licensing of podiatrists.
New Hampshire State Board of Medicine
- Licenses and regulates physicians, and ensures that they have the training and skills necessary to practice medicine in NH. Offers consumer information and physician finder.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 1, 2014 at 5:10:35 UTC -