become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Hampshire/Government
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government
- Official New Hampshire state website. Provides links to the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the state government, plus facts about the state, directory of cities and towns, business, education, and visitor information links, and an agency telephone directory.
Judicial Branch - State of New Hampshire
- Information on the judicial duties, oral argument calendars, courthouse locations, court rules, law library services, bar exam FAQs, jury duty, student and teacher resources, and press releases.
Land and Community Heritage Investment Program - LCHIP
- Land conservation and historic preservation program provides matching grants to towns to protect natural and cultural resources.
The Local Government Center
- Non-profit membership organization provides legal and technical assistance, legislative representation, training, workshops, and personnel services to the state's cities and towns. Previously known as NH Municipal Association.
New Hampshire Association of Assessing Officials
- Established by the State Legislature in 1911 to encourage equitable taxation and the education of public officials about tax issues. Provides calendar of meetings and events, member listserv, related links, and contact information.
New Hampshire Bureau of Emergency Communications
- Statewide Enhanced 9-1-1 call center. Mission statement, staff directory, public education programs, event calendar, commission members, and employment information.
New Hampshire Court Reporters Association
- Mission statement, court reporter certification FAQs, membership information, member directory, and contacts.
New Hampshire Department of Agriculture, Markets, and Food
- Promotes agriculture in the state, ensures safe food supplies, and develops markets for the state's farmers. Agricultural statistics, rules and laws, publications, and division contacts.
New Hampshire Department of Education
- Department directory, reports and statistics, laws and legislation, employment opportunities, and links to schools and school districts.
New Hampshire Department of Justice
- Carries out the constitutional, statutory, and common law duties of the State Attorney General. Publications, charitable trust information, victim and witness services, and directory of department bureaus.
New Hampshire Department of Safety
- Enforcement and promotion of: motor vehicle and highway safety laws, criminal laws, commercial vehicle regulations, fire safety, building and equipment safety, and boating safety.
New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- Department headlines, news releases, reports, and studies. Includes traveler information such as road construction, traffic delays, maps, and public transit options.
New Hampshire Division of Economic Development
- Provides information on the state's business climate, including industry profiles, relocation and expansion resources, commercial real estate search, and frequently asked questions.
New Hampshire Division of Ports and Harbors
- Maintains and develops the ports, harbors, moorings, and terminals on all navigable tidal rivers within the state. Part of the Pease Development Authority.
New Hampshire Employment Security
- Information for job seekers and employers, including unemployment benefits, job fairs, current openings statewide, economic and labor markets, forms and publications, and related links.
New Hampshire Lottery - Sweepstakes Commission
- Contact information, hours of business, history, meeting agendas, the annual report, the winning numbers, tips from Gamblers Anonymous, and where those with a problem with gambling can get help.
New Hampshire Moose Plate Program
- Information about the special license plate program that raises money for conservation and historic preservation projects.
New Hampshire Office of Emergency Management
- Provides information to citizens and emergency workers on responding to severe weather, natural hazards, terrorist activities, and other dangers. Training courses, news, and contacts.
New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- Mission statement, commissioners and staff, rules, newsletter, meeting minutes, docket of cases, list of companies regulated by the PUC, and hearing calendar.
New Hampshire's Congressional Delegation
- Members of the House of Representatives and the Senate for the state on New Hampshire.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2014 at 22:34:28 UTC -